Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Are you seriously questioning the U.S Military industrial complex about having enough ammo and funds? Come on bro you can’t be this naive

Couldve worded it better. I know they do, what Im asking is if this situation is imperative enough to shift the focus off Ukraine and onto Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.
But the political will seems to be split like this

Dems = pro Ukraine, wary/critical of Israels hard right government now (especially the hard left)

Repubs = anti Ukraine, profesional Israel nutriders

With the House in chaos, wtf happens now? We can't hand Russia or Iran a W but getting dragged into 2 major conflicts as the Ammo supplier? Imagine China strikes Taiwan in 2024 ahead of schedule while all this is going on. The video about Hezbollah moving to open up a Northern front and IDF forces firing on them makes me feel like this shyt could spiral WAY out of control today

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldve worded it better. I know they do, what Im asking is if this situation is imperative enough to shift the focus off Ukraine and onto Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.

Dems = pro Ukraine, wary/critical of Israels hard right government now (especially the hard left)

With the House in chaos, wtf happens now? We can't hand Russia or Iran a W but getting dragged into 2 major conflicts as the Ammo supplier? Imagine China strikes Taiwan in 2024 ahead of schedule while all this is going on. The video about Hezbollah moving to open up a Northern front and IDF forces firing on them.makes me feel like this shyt could spiral WAY out of control today
Israel got attacked. Ukraine doesn't have that level of lobby in the US.

If the US can't supply both, best believe it's fukk the Ukraine.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
whatever-shrug.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

With the House in chaos, wtf happens now? We can't hand Russia or Iran a W but getting dragged into 2 major conflicts as the Ammo supplier? Imagine China strikes Taiwan in 2024 ahead of schedule while all this is going on. The video about Hezbollah moving to open up a Northern front and IDF forces firing on them.makes me feel like this shyt could spiral WAY out of control today

Breh this is perfect for the U.S because now that the attention is off the Ukraine-Russian war the U.S can literally flood Ukraine with more weaponry on the low by way of Poland…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Israel got attacked. Ukraine doesn't have that level of lobby in the US.

If the US can't supply both, best believe it's fukk the Ukraine.
The U.S gives isreal 5 billion a year or more in aid… now that isreal got caught with their pants down the questions that need to be ask to isreal wtf have you done with the U.S aid all these years that’s been given to you?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yahweh didn’t warn team Judaism

Now watch Allah not protect anyone on team islam

While team Jesus quote random Bible passages
To explain away what they can’t control.

:wow:

Christians just watching it all unfold like, “this what happens when you reject Jesus”:manny:

Meanwhile, Christianity is the only reason Israel is in a position to defend themselves from Muslims :whoo:

Coincidence? :patrice: