Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Does the US have enough ammo and funds to come to Israels defense when they eventually ask us for it? Almost all our shyt that isnt for us is tied up in Ukraine right now. How are the Israelís gonna react to the US kinda sorta telling them to hyon on this?
Are you seriously questioning the U.S Military industrial complex about having enough ammo and funds? Come on bro you can’t be this naive

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'm a Jew now because I refuse to support terrorist Hamas. Your arguments are garbage....learn how to debate instead of name calling.

Bringing up nonsensical noncomparable points like mexico and USA even tho we have treatises :dead:
You are a jew cuz you are shilling harder than napoleon in this thread for isreal :laff:

He's a whole team of Indians being paid fukk is your excuse :dahell:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Those Euro fakkits nearly allowed themselves to be conquered by madman Adolf Hitler due to their political and diplomatic cockups and after riding to victory on the backs of Americans and Soviets instead of making things right by settling the Jews within their own European countries they give them 77% of a territory already occupied by an opposing religious group. How did they think this was going to turn out?

Skinners-Steamed-Hams-Screenshot2.jpg

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Bringing up nonsensical noncomparable points like mexico and USA even tho we have treatises :dead:
You are a jew cuz you are shilling harder than napoleon in this thread for isreal :laff:

He's a whole team of Indians being paid fukk is your excuse :dahell:
The same situation. US took land through war, Israel took land through war....I'm far from a Jew never been to Israel or a synagogue in my life. The difference between me and you is that I hate terrorists like Hamas while you support them.
Israel will flush them out like the piece of shyt that they are.

Daps
Does the US have enough ammo and funds to come to Israels defense when they eventually ask us for it? Almost all our shyt that isnt for us is tied up in Ukraine right now. How are the Israelís gonna react to the US kinda sorta telling them to hyon on this?
:skip: All the money that goes into the military