Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The media is having a harder time each day justifying what Israel is doing.

Every time I run a story about Palestine civilians getting killed, they try to tack on stories of Israelis who died almost 2 weeks ago. Or stories about the family and friends who died. Or the hostages.

Eventually, Palestinian deaths are going to overshadow everyone who died.

Jews honestly believe that they have convinced the rest of the world that Palestinians are worthless. And they are legitimately shocked to find they actually see Palestinians as humans.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And it's not because they're building more and better military tech, they're over charging ridiculously..remember dikk Cheney company selling $90.00 hammers that normally cost 10 bucks to the military during the Iraq war.
Really?
You're also covering for a failed F-35.
Word?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. That's the problem.

Israeli's can't separate going after Hamas only. They gotta take down ALL of Palestine. Innocent people as well who don't even fukk wit Hamas like that.

One of the most eye opening videos I ever saw on this conflict years ago, was Israelis sitting around with drinks over BBQ in their homes awaiting scheduled IDF strikes..people celebrating and cheering on with glee as Palestinians got bombed.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Waste and theft don’t undermine the process, they ARE the process. Military defense spending is one of if not the most corrupt expenditure in the federal budget
Exactly i wish more people understand we get less for our 800 than more efficiant countries with smaller budgets. I know first hand.Militar Contractors charging the govt $800 for a 4$ lag bolt. $1million dollar toilets and other nonsense. Getting robbed blind.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:why:
He had a black general
He was talking about mobilizing all of Haiti not just a token. Napoleon wanted to re-enslave Haiti to recoup the sugarcane profit losses and thoroughly believed Blacks were inferior. Only after his soldiers got the beats did he realize his mistake. 100,000 Haitian soldiers with Revolutionary zeal would’ve done damage in Europe.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And it's not because they're building more and better military tech, they're over charging ridiculously..remember dikk Cheney company selling $90.00 hammers that normally cost 10 bucks to the military during the Iraq war.

Yup.
defense-spending-covers-a-wide-range-of-activities_0.jpg

$470 Billion dollars for maintenance and soldiers. Not research. Additionally, it's well known a lot of military spending "disappears" (people are pocketing it).

China in comparison 4 years ago spent $378 billion on research and development (and far less on maintenance). x4 more than what the U.S spends on R&D because we spend it on maintenance instead.

We're spending way too much on being spread way too thin to pack war pockets when more can be put into research (which can lead to medical breakthroughs) and more at home. We can't do that without hiking up taxes because we have too many bases to maintain. A military personnel on reddit once mentioned the same thing during an AMA. We're basically violating the 80/20 rule.

Two years ago China shot a hypersonic missile, capable of a nuclear payload, that went around the world and landed back in China. There's not a single point on this planet basically a hypersonic missile can't touch now. Now they it's said they got breakthrough laser tech.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Sounds like c00n speak, honestly.

Like a Larry Elder of the Arab world.

I think it's an error to view the Palestinian struggle through the black liberation paradigm. That to me is c00nish.

Last edited: