Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Son brought out the BIG cannon :russ::dead:
poisonpen-poison.gif

Sometimes violence is the only language racists understand :ufdup:

lebron-james-wow.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That shyt would have been bombed by Israel the first day of construction:mjlol:
Right. I don't think people really understand the scope of Israel's Gaza blockade. They control *everything* coming into Gaza. And they're always targeting vital infrastructure in their bombing campaigns.

Less than 16% of items needed to construct vital water infrastructure are reaching Gaza​

Israel’s blockade of Gaza severely limits materials from entering, making it incredibly difficult to develop water and sanitation infrastructure to meet the needs of a growing population.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
That shyt would have been bombed by Israel the first day of construction:mjlol:

Hmmm idk :patrice:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This goes to show that we (black people) must be organized and focused in building strong communities.
Jews did that which is why they can try to do this.

The world is a cruel place, technology may change but people don't. The strong will always take advantage of the weak and disorganized.
I was watching that Snapchat Vice story on Flushing and how Chinatowns are basically becoming more and more like mini Asian countries. They got their own payment processors and Asian systems in them. They cater to Asians only and actual Asian food instead of the garbage they feed to us

I was thinking damn.. all we need is one location we can take over. One without strip club culture and with house clubs instead of rap clubs with culturally hip resteraunts and markets.. we could have a chance. With our own payment processor systems and market culture

shyt made me want to spend the rest of my life getting capital just for that. I would rather live in a nice apartment in a nice cultural Black area than a white suburb

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Rest was history. Dude did so much damage in a single full term we're still set back from it.

Same implications here to be honest. This conflict, not Ukraine (although it's a part of the combination) is our Vietnam moment.

It's got to be a hard no on involving American troops.

A single American soldier dies for this conflict and it's fukking over. Democrats will be split, many won't vote and Repubs going to clean up.

Let Israel fight it out. We can't afford that here if we want what's best for our nation.
If hezbollah gets involved, a well armed and well financed proxy of Iran, we are getting involved. Politics be damned. More than likely at first, it will be air strikes and missiles launched from sea. If under some theoretical scenario, that isn't enough to prevent the complete collapse of Israel, ground troops will go in.

From the US perspective, you can criticize Israel all you want, but the government considers not just moral arguments but strategy and power projection arguments and like Israel or not, it is used as a stage to project power in that region by the United States. It's how the US fights against its "enemies" like Iran without direct involvement US troops. Exactly, how Iran using hezbollah and Hamas to a lesser extent to steer regional politics in the area without directly involving their military. Allowing Israel to collapse is never going to happen without the US doing something about. Not out of personal love of Israel but because the loss of power in the region.

The pressure from the intelligence agencies and defense will be so heavy on the administration they will be forced to act. Even if it theoretically leads to an election loss.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was watching that Snapchat Vice story on Flushing and how Chinatowns are basically becoming more and more like mini Asian countries. They got their own payment processors and Asian systems in them. They cater to Asians only and actual Asian food instead of the garbage they feed to us

I was thinking damn.. all need is one location we can take over. One without strip club culture and house clubs instead of rap clubs with culturally hip resteraunts and markets.. we could have a chance. With our own payment processor systems and market culture

shyt made me want to spend the rest of my life getting capital just for that. I would rather live in a nice apartment in a nice cultural Black area than a white suburb

I think Black folks should try to revitalize downtown Atlanta and build out what you are saying.

Developers have abandoned the area and now there is blight.

ReasonableMatic

Daps