Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So that attack like I suspected was a SETUP

Israel knew it was being planned, knew when it was going to happen and didn’t do shyt.

Hamas figured, they were going to be easily stopped when they set out to breach and attack. It was a suicide mission.

But they were :dahell: when they easily breached

That’s why their attack was so random. I don’t think Israel thought the casualties would be as high, but it gave them an excuse to go over the top.

And to call your enemy Nazis shows how brainwashed and indoctrinated Israelis are. Some sick shyt. They make black people who bring up slavery and CRT look like Clayton Bigsby.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
4 out of 5 Israelis blame Bibi :wow:

The level of ease Hamas was able to come in to even get that far is a dead give away. And in the post I just made, Hamas didn’t even expect to get that close to kill anyone to begin with.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
4 out of 5 Israelis blame Bibi :wow:

People forget that Benjamin is still facing serious heat prior to the attack. Wanna be fascist thinking he can pull a fast one on his people by making changes to the judicial system:sas1:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Time to start taxing these rich people harder. They're really showing you how much money they got to throw around.

That guy was a US Ambassador to China, Russia and Singapore huh?

I wonder what he was telling them.

Exposals like a mf. Social media and the independent investigating by people the entire world over following the trails :wow:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They shook :wow:

Hmm.

If this happens the US is getting involved. I'm not trying to fear monger, but between this and the Ukraine, and not to mention less talked about conflicts such as between Armenia and Azerbaijan and also between Serbia and Kosovo and wiith coups taking place left and right in Africa, I feel this only puts us at one step away from a new global conflict. The last piece of puzzle is for China to start making moves on Taiwan. If the US is distracted with Hezbollah and Iran, not to mention the support for Ukraine, China may look at a time of weakness of the US and the West and a good time to pursue its interest.

Really starting to feel things are globally coming apart at the seams.

I refuse to believe these ships are being moved to the area strickly to support Israel.