Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Man you acting real :flabbynsick: ... Unusual Whales is a wall street focused account with over a million followers. They basically just source from domestic/international news outlets. It's become a favorite among ppl who want to stay up on current events.
As a rule, it is far better to get news from the news outlet and not a twitter account.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You got it breh
:dead:

Looks like they got to you and stuffed hummus in your anus

:dead:

Not going to litter this thread going back and forth with idiots
Negged and ignored

Shalom

I asked this fakkit to post proof of Iranian nukes and he decides to stalk my post history which disproves his OP of me being a Zionist. How fukking dumb can you be? I see why you get shyt on day and night on here. :laff:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I mean forest whitaker won a oscar for playing him
entebbe raid
threw out indians from uganda
Which eventually gave British PM--Rishi Sunak whose parents ran away from Uganda during that time Idi Amin was attempting to nationalise his economy. And all this revisionist talk about thats why Uganda's economy hasn't recovered are lies---their Economy was destroyed because the Uk/US imposed evil santions on them(Same with Zimbabwe)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Once this particular flare up of this really never ending war is over, it will be interesting to see what happens within Israel. I am seeing loss of faith from even moderate liberal Israeli's in the two state solution but also anger at Netanyahu and his people. Politicians being shouted at in hospitals. I think there could be some serious internal unrest by the end of the year.
There already was. This was an attempt at a distraction.

Black America is not the Coli. We have a difficult enough time learning our own history in America. How you expect people to know about Idi Amin?

I didn’t man. My mom sent me that video this morning

270px-Outlawz_original_members.jpg

The group in 1996. Standing: Napoleon, E.D.I Mean, and Hussein Fatal; Below: Kastro, Tupac, and Yaki Kadafi

Tupac gave each group member an alias from an enemy of the United States of America. Shakur gave Greenidge the alias E.D.I Mean after former Ugandan president Idi Amin.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There already was. This was an attempt at a distraction.

270px-Outlawz_original_members.jpg

The group in 1996. Standing: Napoleon, E.D.I Mean, and Hussein Fatal; Below: Kastro, Tupac, and Yaki Kadafi

Tupac gave each group member an alias from an enemy of the United States of America. Shakur gave Greenidge the alias E.D.I Mean after former Ugandan president Idi Amin.

Wasn't Tupac's mother a Black Panther? It would make sense that he would be better educated than his group members in that case.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wasn't Tupac's mother a Black Panther? It would make sense that he would be better educated than his group members in that case.
So was mine, so was Ta Nehisi Coates ppl, iirc. They werent unicorns. They were well integrated into our communities and educating the fam. I told my lil friends in 1st grade about apartheid and why I didn't wear reeboks.

Again, bp were better educated.