Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
So was mine, so was Ta Nehisi Coates ppl, iirc. They werent unicorns. They were well integrated into our communities and educating the fam. I told my lil friends in 1st grade about apartheid and why I didn't wear reeboks.

Again, bp were better educated.
This was visible at every level of culture---Tribe Called Quest had a track called "Steve Biko" on Midnight Marauders album. Steve Biko was a young physician assasinated by the Apartheid Government in South Africa.

I would give anything to have that type of awareness for all Black people at this moment in history where we're going towards a new world order. There are so many opportunities to really count for once. But the leadership is lethargic.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Support no longer unconditional huh?Israel postponing for "weather reasons", Palestinian support increasing, Canada, Vatican, Biden...Blinken begging Qatar to pressure Hezbollah not to join the war. What year is this? Palestine might pull an upset.

I've never seen the "International Community" appear in disarray. Used to be they'd kick ass and fake apologize later.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This was visible at every level of culture---Tribe Called Quest had a track called "Steve Biko" on Midnight Marauders album. Steve Biko was a young physician assasinated by the Apartheid Government in South Africa.

I would give anything to have that type of awareness for all Black people at this moment in history where we're going towards a new world order. There are so many opportunities to really count for once. But the leadership is lethargic.
bruh Denzel played Biko in a movie
If Coli members are true Denzel fans,then they should know who Biko is

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

creh goes in ... :picard:

image.png

Last edited: