Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Zionist shills are a strange bunch with their accusations :mjlol:
?

You accused me of not caring about civilians.

Are you saying you’re a Zionist shill?

Or are you saying I’m a Zionist shill because I accused you of something?

What are you saying?

Who is accusing who?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Every time these mental midgets do this, they lose more land and end up killing more Palestinians than Israelis...

A never ending cycle of hustling backwards until they have no more land and people to lose...

This. Everyone knows I hate the Israeli government and what they've done to Palestine, but this kind of respose is idiotic and will get 10x as many Palestinians killed with conditions only getting worse, as well as increase the resolve of Israel's allies and probably give them new ones.

There will be little political will to end this for a while given hamas was killing civilians left and right to start. No one is going to think about what Israel's did a couple of years or months ago. They will just think about last night.

So they are going to let Israel let its nuts hang even if they end up killing more people because sending a message in the short term is going to be viewed as justified sadly. Similar to how there was a set period of time after 911 the US wasn't really questioned about going nuts until they went too far with Iraq.

A large amount of Palestinians about to meet their end because of the decision of Hamas last night sadly.

Yeah, anyone who says "But Israel was...", even if their statement is justified in part, is going to get politically roasted.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Now they both enemies to you :jbhmm:

A min ago you were waving pom poms for isreal over and over with different wording:laff: :dead:
Stating facts is waving pom poms? :heh:

Keep juelzing and celebrating hustling backwards son while your preferred tan of sand CAC gets converted into a graveyard...:dead:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
?

You accused me of not caring about civilians.

Are you saying you’re a Zionist shill?

Or are you saying I’m a Zionist shill because I accused you of something?

What are you saying?

Who is accusing who?
None of the above, final answer

I'm accusing the poster who just asked if you cared about civilians all of a sudden :mjlol:

Like having morals was a gotcha moment :dead: