Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This. Everyone knows I hate the Israeli government and what they've done to Palestine, but this kind of respose is idiotic and will get 10x as many Palestinians killed with conditions only getting worse, as well as increase the resolve of Israel's allies and probably give them new ones.

Yeah, anyone who says "But Israel was...", even if their statement is justified in part, is going to get politically roasted.
I really dont know what people want Israel to do in response.

Plus, Netanyahu was about to be on the way out...and now? He might as well be Xi Jinping. It's OVER for Palestine cause Iran is about to get it. Hezbollah better move VERY carefully unless they want that heat too.

Israel is not about to pull punches.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is so sad, why are they fighting? cliffnotes?
palestine-loss-of-land.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Yahweh didn’t warn team Judaism

Now watch Allah not protect anyone on team islam

While team Jesus quote random Bible passages
To explain away what they can’t control.

:wow:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Just saying a lot of folks don't have enough room for 2 wars. Gaza Conflict is gonna take over
Israel will get this under control in less than 2 weeks. This was a suicide mission by Hamas.
Israel took on the entire Arab world in a 7 day war and humbled them. This is nothing

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
So the Jews invaded Palestine, and now Palestine is trying to fight for their country back? Am I missing something because what gave Jews the right to take over 90% of Palestine?

Edit- Nevermind I see. So did Palestine not want Jews living on their land at all?