Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i've seen a video of massive ukrianian gravesite on there and some trench warfare where ukrainian took L's but it is a big supporter of ukraine which is a democracy so thats not surprising that there would be major support for them on that site.
if you wanna see any sort of ukie L and don't wanna leave reddit you're gotta have to hang out with the jabronis on /r/ukrainerussiareport :francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Iran not going to fall as easily as Iraq in 2003. This time Russia and China have every incentive to help Iran bleed out US like Russia in Ukraine.
Yes they will... :heh:

Russia can't even handle Ukraine, they have to keep all their resources there...China got a looming massive economic collapse to worry about, they're not going to waste resources to delay the inevitable Abrams tanks marching into Tehran...

Saudi Arabia has been literally begging for this day to come, there will be no more oil concerns for Biden if he commits to this and he has a base right on the Iranian border to march right into Tehran from...No begging Turkery or any of that bullshyt Bush went through with Iraq...

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Then you come home and there’s troop stopping you from entering your neighborhood. Telling you something about a sale you don’t know about. Me and my friends putting y’all couches on the curve.

Did you think they was just building on empty land? :skip:

The only time they build on disputed land is when they bulldoze all the Palestinian owned homes :mjlol:

This is basic theft. Sanctioned by the government.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Then you come home and there’s troop stopping you from entering your neighborhood. Telling you something about a sale you don’t know about. Me and my friends putting y’all couches on the curve.

Did you think they was just building on empty land? :skip:

The only time they build on disputed land is when they bulldoze all the Palestinian owned homes :mjlol:

This is basic theft. Sanctioned by the government.

are you sure you didn't respond to the wrong comment? you seem to believe I espouse something I don't.