Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Lol, that CombatFootage subreddit is full of westoid shills. Any footage showing Ukrainian or Israeli Ls got downvoted immediately.

i've seen a video of massive ukrianian gravesite on there and some trench warfare where ukrainian took L's but it is a big supporter of ukraine which is a democracy so thats not surprising that there would be major support for them on that site.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
or they might sacrifice them and lay waste

gotta make that call. fast. the longer it waits the fewer options it has.
Can't do that with women and children, maybe that IDF general but you can't do it with kids involved.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You clearly dont know biden if you think hes a Netanyahu fan you fukkig idiot

theres even allegations Russia-Gate was a Mossad operation down to hunter laptop.

I'm saying i want to see where any of this goes.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I hope there are little to no Black people harmed in this whole debacle. Maybe those Ethiopian deportations were a blessing in disguise :sas2:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
i've seen a video of massive ukrianian gravesite on there and some trench warfare where ukrainian took L's but it is a big supporter of ukraine which is a democracy so thats not surprising that there would be major support for them on that site.
But those videos aren't gloating about those Ls though, they just posting informations yet they got downvoted as russian shills simply from posting facts.