Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said a few posts back that a lot of people are going shift their tone when the full scale of Israeli war crimes comes into view. Its just going to be impossible to ignore especially with social media platforms like tik tok. Israel is blinded by rage and gearing up for a genocide. Once the ground invasion starts it will be like the Raping of Nanking, possibly worse.

And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.

The U.S. needs to take a more nuanced approach to this. Its high time for a two or three state solution. We have to stop pretending that Israel can do no wrong.

Daps
I said a few posts back that a lot of people are going shift their tone when the full scale of Israeli war crimes comes into view. Its just going to be impossible to ignore especially with social media platforms like tik tok. Israel is blinded by rage and gearing up for a genocide. Once the ground invasion starts it will be like the Raping of Nanking, possibly worse.

And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.

The U.S. needs to take a more nuanced approach to this. Its high time for a two or three state solution. We have to stop pretending that Israel can do no wrong.
like when Israel attacked a us warship and killed 60 innocent people, uss liberty

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
200w.gif