Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
One million people in only 24 hours???

I said a few posts back that a lot of people are going shift their tone when the full scale of Israeli war crimes comes into view. Its just going to be impossible to ignore especially with social media platforms like tik tok. Israel is blinded by rage and gearing up for a genocide. Once the ground invasion starts it will be like the Raping of Nanking, possibly worse.

And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.

The U.S. needs to take a more nuanced approach to this. Its high time for a two or three state solution. We have to stop pretending that Israel can do no wrong.

imagine running for your life when you havent drank water or eaten food in 5 days cause your home was blown up and there are no food imports. :francis:

God forbid you were already poor, sick, or hungry before this conflict started... :francis:

Israel has done a lot of fukk up shyt but I think now will be different in terms of changing public opinion.
If they do this they will lose some serious public support.

These attacks are literally targeting/hitting Palestinian civilians…

Hamas is clearly a problem, but this won’t do anything but kill and displace civilians

Daps
ww3?

Russia cant even take on ukraine easily...

what country has enough capabilities to trigger article 5 and survive?

why would this trigger ww3? palestinians have no allies whose defense of her would bring this conflict to that level.

this is a slaughter, committed with the full sanctioning of western powers.

:unimpressed:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ww3?

Russia cant even take on ukraine easily...

what country has enough capabilities to trigger article 5 and survive?

That is because Russians are Unkranians. They will not glass the place out of spite like they would if it was some completely different race.

The angry Israelites are white settlers from europe. They dont give a shyt about arabs. Meanwhile the brown isrealis are actually hardcore liberal and don't hate Palestinians at all.

Russia is fighting with one hand behind their back to be "civilized."

Israel doesnt give 2 fukks

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said a few posts back that a lot of people are going shift their tone when the full scale of Israeli war crimes comes into view. Its just going to be impossible to ignore especially with social media platforms like tik tok. Israel is blinded by rage and gearing up for a genocide. Once the ground invasion starts it will be like the Raping of Nanking, possibly worse.

And also there's no way Muslim nations are going to sit idly by and let this slide. If surrounding Muslim countries don't intervene I definitely see terror cells getting active over this. This is just terrible all around and scary.

The U.S. needs to take a more nuanced approach to this. Its high time for a two or three state solution. We have to stop pretending that Israel can do no wrong.
I don't know Saudi didn't say shyt about not making peace with Isreal and they're supposed to be the protector of all the Holy sites.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The justification for Al Qaeda stemmed in part by America’s support for Israel
:ehh:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they keep attacking they won't.
They were gonna slowly lose it over the next decade if they didn’t fight. Two weeks ago Israel was trying to abolish its Supreme Court so that they could displace these people and send more “settlers” into Palestinian territory without legal restrictions.

Where are the mighty BRICS countries and their allies that coli cock suckers keep babbling about? Multipolar world and America and the west is over, right? :blessed:
Tbf, outside of general compassion and warm fuzzy feelings , this has nothing to do with most of the bricks countries, except maybe South Africa . As black people we only care because we have recently lived lives similar to what the Palestinians have gone through so we can’t help but empathize with the bullsht they are experiencing.

But you can’t really tell a Chinese man in xi-an or a Brazilian in Rio to care about a conflict that has nothing to do with them. The context is lacking for these nations, and it isn’t worth a war or sanctions. And furthermore, bricks is kinda flawed itself, cause both Russia and china are using it to green light their own atrocities; without being cutoff from the economic activity of the world.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
No such thing as peace. Until the Prince of Peace comes.

What's going to happen is, the United Nations and world government are going to force a fake peace deal and that will be the start of the Great Tribulation. 3 1/2 years after that, the Anti-Christ will sit in the Temple and reveal who he is. Then 3 1/2 years after that, The Prince of Peace will come to rule with an Iron Rod.
Jesus already came breh