Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Bob Iger = Jew

Mark zuckerberg = Jew

harvey levin = jew

jeff zucker = jew

adam silver = jew

say what you want about Jewish people, but you will rarely find a jew that goes against a jew. None of that both sides these jrehs are united.

Even if the us didnt give israel 3 billion a year, give it one day and these dudes would raise it amongst themselves.
You can't blame them though. For Thousands of years people have oppressed and tried to murk them all. They had to get ruthless to survive. And now they're the "Illmatic" of how to move as a group. You might think they're homogeneous in their outlooks, but absolutely not. In fact, their contradictions might outweigh their commonalities.

But when their lives/interests are threatened? You better get that woke shyt outta here, boy!! They take no prisoners in their approach. Some tribes in Africa have also adopted these types of approaches - Nigerians(Igbos), Kenyans(Kikuyus...I think), Zimbabwe(Shonas), Cameroon(Bamilekes) etc.

BTW you stating that can be technically construed as antisemitic. Not saying you are...just how efficient the discourse is shaped.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The US literally funds the Egyptian military. It wouldn’t be world war 3 it would be a slaughter.

The problem with totalitarian governments going to war is if you lose you’re finished. You lose all social and political capital. Israel has the most sophisticated drone fleet on the planet and if you get past that they have nukes so they just take you with them.

A political solution where Israel is just ethnically cleansed off the land is pure fantasy. It’s been a fantasy since 1948.
You mean the US? (I know we send them equipment) but nobody is washing us in the drone department. Not now, and possibly ever.

“The U.S. military currently has the world’s largest and most sophisticated drone fleet, with the rest of the world only beginning to catch up,” the Teal Group, a defense and aerospace research firm, wrote in a 2022/23 report."

Inspired by Ukraine war, Taiwan launches drone blitz to counter China.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is the beginnings of a genocide.

2 million people about to get killed, starved, slaughtered. And the world is going to sit back, watch and blame them for just existing.

The Holocaust Part 2, only this time they won’t use gas chambers. Israel’s hatred for Arabs is sickening.
I think the Arab world will step in. They've already started to a limited extent. The taliban has already requested passage through a few countries. They are probably on their way as we speak. Hellzorah is giving them hell in the north.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I think the Arab world will step in. They've already started to a limited extent. The taliban has already requested passage through a few countries. They are probably on their way as we speak. Hellzorah is giving them hell in the north.
Giving the Taliban a pass to travel through your nation is wild

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How dafuq is Hezbollah "giving them hell"? Your bloodthirst for a massive regional war is fukking bizarre.

And no, the last thing these Arab governments want is a wider war. Why would they? They don't give a fukk about Palestine; never have, never will. How would they benefit in anyway?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
On a lighter not I find it hilarious that all of the neo Nazi, kkk, aryan brotherhood Jew hating groups stay silent.

Americans actually went to Ukraine to fight. And hear you have the perfect opportunity for all them to go to Israel and actually fight the battle they’ve been talking about :mjpls:

When she pops off they revert back to being regular CAC law abiding citizens.