Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bob Iger = Jew

Mark zuckerberg = Jew

harvey levin = jew

jeff zucker = jew

adam silver = jew

say what you want about Jewish people, but you will rarely find a jew that goes against a jew. None of that both sides these jrehs are united.

Even if the us didnt give israel 3 billion a year, give it one day and these dudes would raise it amongst themselves.

Paramount (CBS, etc.) is run by Jewish execs as well. I'm sure most of these corporations are. One of the key people over at NBC Universal was a bank executive for many years. etc..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
CNN and the rest of the media ain't shyt. Showing dead Israeli babies and shyt. If you're going to do that then how about you show the atrocities that the Israeli gov. is committing against the innocent people in Gaza?

They don’t care :russ:

They’ve spend decades dehumanizing Palestinians. Israel has taking plays straight from the Nazi playbook.

1. Gain sympathy from the rest of the world by using the Holocaust as a weapon. And any criticisms that come just cry antisemitism.

2. Gain power within your biggest allies country and get them to help fund your military and technology. 9 senators. 26 congressman. All Jewish. Gain a large financial gain in said country. Basically turn America into a puppet.

2a. Demonize your enemy. Over a long period of time. Eventually it becomes imbedded on peoples minds. Better yet, close them off from the rest of the world so they have no voice.

3. By the time you start exterminating Palestinians, Hamas and terrorists become one and the same with Palestinians. People see all of them as the same. And Israel isn’t even trying to hide it. They literally speak about them like they’re not human.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

This is the beginnings of a genocide.

2 million people about to get killed, starved, slaughtered. And the world is going to sit back, watch and blame them for just existing.

The Holocaust Part 2, only this time they won’t use gas chambers. Israel’s hatred for Arabs is sickening.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You honestly don't see all of the overlapping and more importantly, the contradictory national interest at play here? Russia backs Syria. Israel bombs Syria. US just shot down a Turkish drone in Syria.

You say it's retarded. I say it's entirely possible that we may already be in the part of the history books that say how it all began/ended.

Israel has been bombing Syria on and off for years now, and Russia have been close allies with the regime in Syria for the past decade. You completely missed the Syrian Civil War, didn't you?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Even TYT and progressive outlets have been avoiding talking about this.

The power that Jews have in the media, politics and financial section is tremendous. They are literally Hydra.

I’ve avoided watching footage and have stayed in a bubble. The world sat back and watched 800,000 + Rwandans get slaughtered almost 30 years ago. That genocide lasted around 100 days.

And like Palestinians, other countries made it impossible for them to leave.

So I will continue to stay in my bubble as I’m liable to catch a charge. My hate for Israel is on 1000 at this point.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Brehs: Holy shyt. Israel bombed Syria. :whoo: WW3 STARTING?!?!!?! :wow:

Meanwhile, Israel bombed Syria LAST MONTH.

:dead: