Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Qatar threatening to cut off oil supply to the world if Israel invades Gaza.

Qatar is an OPEC member, folks. Saudi Arabia has already stated they ain't happy with Israel..if the rest of the OPEC countries throw down the same gauntlet we back in the Jimmy Carter era with long ass fuel lines and high ass prices.

Qatar is housing hamas leaders

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Look at the wording of the title of the article

Instead of saying “11 UN workers and 30 schoolchildren killed in Gaza after Israeli bombing of the Gaza Strip”

the article says

“11 UN workers and 30 schoolchildren killed in Gaza since Hama militants launched their attack”

:snoop: White people are satanic

Yea the media going OD with this type of shyt, we see what’s happening we aren’t stupid. You see how much influence these juice have over the media once again. I can only watch al jezeera, these other stations all sucking Israel’s dikk. The same influence they use to spread misinformation about nikkas.

I don’t give a single fukk about a Arab, and they should be the ones to deal with it but it’s still crazy how anyone can look at a map over time and not see what’s going on here.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Qatar is an OPEC member, folks. Saudi Arabia has already stated they ain't happy with Israel..if the rest of the OPEC countries throw down the same gauntlet we back in the Jimmy Carter era with long ass fuel lines and high ass prices.
The US government doesn’t care. They put global white supremacy before the well being of the Americans people.

Remember joe Biden said during the high gas prices from the Ukraine Russia conflict “the American people are willing to pay the higher prices to help a fellow democratic country”:mjlol:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

This might have worked in the past, but since about 2014/2015 after the Shale revolution US has been a net oil exporter. The war in Ukraine has also made them a major gas exporter to the EU as well.

This would actually be good news for oil producers in the US as it could send the price of a barrel to over $100.

If not they can go back to Venezuela and smooth things out(disowning Guaido etc) and allowing alternative oil sources to hit the market. Or even Iran--ironically.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Bibi has a lot of similarities to Trump
He does but much smarter, however his arrogance will be his downfall. I have a prediction about Israel that amongst all this conflict and being surrounded by enemies they might actually destroy themselves. A country that militarized and constantly in battle regardless of the root cause, will eventually turn on itself.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This might have worked in the past, but since about 2014/2015 after the Shale revolution US has been a net oil exporter. The war in Ukraine has also made them a major gas exporter to the EU as well.

This would actually be good news for oil producers in the US as it could send the price of a barrel to over $100.

If not they can go back to Venezuela and smooth things out(disowning Guaido etc) and allowing alternative oil sources to hit the market. Or even Iran--ironically.

I’ll respectfully disagree wholeheartedly and leave it at that because there’s a lot of arguments I can lay down to defeat that post but I’m not in the mood for debating.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I’ll respectfully disagree wholeheartedly and leave it at that because there’s a lot of arguments I can lay down to defeat that post but I’m not in the mood for debating.
That's the whole point of threads like this. Exchanging information. I don't mind conceding a point and learning something I didnt know.