Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Good thing someone notable from the party said something. 24,000 total replies to both tweets. You know how many of those probably went too.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, especially after that Tiktok account got trending about that one site keeping tabs on people even showing slight criticism online.

People are starting to feel their free speech violated. This ain't like Ukraine where it's basically Liberals/Ukraine vs Convervatives/Russia.

Many level-headed Liberals about human rights for Palestine you can tell are starting to get annoyed by the brash "Israel 100% or nothing" extreme Liberals. The party is a little split here. If Biden as well as other Democrats keep leaning on it the way they have unconditionally, they may really get reduced voter count and that's exactly what happened in 2016. They need to show a lot more balance here going forward.

Unfortunately, I think the same thing happened in 2016 didn't it? People like AOC, Bernie, etc. were substantially different from stance with other Liberal party members and it was a scattered mess. The problem is you know the other side is always going to vote Red. You cannot afford to divide your party to the point one doesn't want to show up to the ballots. Not even talking about the next major election either. You must think of the long term here.

I'm starting to think a lot more objective Liberal/humane rights voters are starting to get more tired of it than people realize. Especially with the finger-pointing. When you start showing this much hate and vitriol, level-headed people will start to keep their distance. Those sway-voting, level-headed people are who you need during election times. Don't let the loudmouth crowd build animosity towards your party and repel would-be voters away. That's actually happening right now.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I noticed that in a lot of footage from Gaza, I kept noticing a lot of black people. Seems there is a significant black population in Gaza. Never knew that.

There is in israel and the west bank as well. The plo used to train in uganda and fought in the uganda tanzania war

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
It's easy to live by the rule as the dominant society
It's the lack of this level of ruthlessness that made us seem so easy to conquer even when we were in situations where we are the dominant majority--I mean take South Africa right now...Black people control most levers of government ovrerthere but are basically absent economically. A condition no other people could ever accept.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's the lack of this level of ruthlessness that made us seem so easy to conquer even when we were in situations where we are the dominant majority--I mean take South Africa right now...Black people control most levers of government ovrerthere but are basically absent economically. A condition no other people could ever accept.
As a half Biafran, I can say that's a massive lie. Black folks are some of the most ruthless in the world like anyone else. We lost up to 6 million people in the Biafran war. More than any other war in the last 100 years. While Europeans were behind it, it was Black people doing it

What Black people lack is power and with the white supremacists foot always on Black people neck, it's impossible to collectively attain it.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

11.10.2023. The Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) condemns the intentional targeting of PRCS medical teams by Israeli occupation forces in the Gaza strip, resulting in the tragic killing of four PRCS paramedics in less than half an hour today, despite prior coordination.

PRCS demands accountability for this war crime, urging immediate investigation and justice for the victims. Targeting medical personnel is a grave breach to international humanitarian law and to humanity.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England