Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if it worked , how is it stupid?

You are ideally supposed to live long enough to carry out an operation inside the country. :martin:

It's counterintuitive if your slow moving, unarmored self is blown out the skybefore you can do anything. The hanglider strategy is like the crackhead version of ukranian drone warfare by using yourself as the drone. :mjlol:

They used an indisposable human being to do what $90 disposable drone is supposed to do. And then they sent that human into the center of a missile defence array :mjlol:

It's hustling backwards.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I understand Israel (and the UK) is the cause of a lot of this, but as a nation you have to defend your people and I wouldn't be surprised if they wiped Palestine off the face of the earth over this.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are you sure?

What Israel gonna do precisely? A lot of people are talking about Israel gonna come for blood. That's true.

But the only thing I see Israel doing is dropping MAD bombs on Gaza and conducting some commando operation. Of course it will kill a lot of people, destroy infrastructure, etc.

But it won't destroy Hamas. Bombing from the air itself does not destroy an enemy. You need to put boots on the grounds.

Do you think Israel will send 100 k MEN into Gaza? To me, Israel has been shook since the failure of 2006 operation in South Lebanon.

Maybe this time it will be different.

Wait and see.
Yeah, while Israel has support from us, themselves as a nation really ain't the most impressive when it comes to military.

They're a top 20 military, but compared to many countries around their region they're either ranked similar to them while some like Pakistan would be able to wipe out them completely 1v1.

People are talking about a formal conflict with Saudi Arabia and Iran, but they'd be foolish to declare that. They're simply not a military powerhouse that fight a war with both simultaneously nor consecutively. Much less now that Iran is close to going nuclear.

People out here putting them in the same category as the United States like they're an unbeatable sovereign nation when in reality they as a military are on the same tier as Vietnam - that's why they haven't been able to definitely end the conflicts.

Last edited: