Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
At this point, it will be very hard for Isreal to erase the psychological implication of this humiliation. People all over the Arab world and Iran are watching this.

This MIGHT be the bet of Hamas. They are maybe thinking that Israel will do a lot of air strike, many of them, but only air strikes. And as long as the IDF don't put boots on the ground and goes full Vietnam in Gaza, nothing will really change.

I think Isreal will bomb for very high so they won't worry about AA, except for choppers.
You have a point.

Tell you what, the civilians need to be evacuated. To where Idk :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This MIGHT be the bet of Hamas. They are maybe thinking that Israel will do a lot of air strike, many of them, but only air strike. And as long as the IDF don't put boots on the ground and goes full Vietnam in Gaza, nothing will really change.

I think Isreal will bomb for very high so they won't worry about AA, except for choppers.

You might be right :ehh: the only thing is being so embarrassed and a massive intelligence blunder and with clips showing your fellow brehs and brehettes being slaughtered that angers a lot of folks.

Plus I agree with their intelligence now probably questioning everything. If some dude in East Jerusalem been plotting to blow up something etc

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
WHAT??

If anything, WE descendants of slavery should understand Palestinians :what:
Israel is literally an Apartheid state, the fukk?!?!
Nah, Hamas out here parading the dead body of an almost naked woman in the streets. And, people were spitting on her body in that clip.

The correct answer is fukk both of the groups involved.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lLzcK6z.png

Lemon pepper.

UKVu0t8.gif

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Words getting out about the west being weak right now. How many L'z have we (yes i live here) taken over the last couple years since Trump left office? To me giving that ransom money to Iran for a prison exchanged was a big sign. I think many of these countries are banning together. West is no longer the power it once was and its globalist effort to take resources and acquire power are failing.

NATO is cooked and US is broke.....hate to say it but the world is ripe for what could be called chickens coming home to roost. I guess well have to see.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Words getting out about the west being weak right now. How many L'z have we (yes i live here) have we taken over the last couple years since Trump left office? To me giving that ransom money to Iran for a prison exchange could have been deciding factor. West is no longer the power it once was and its globalist effort to take resources and acquire power are failing.

NATO is cooked and US is broke.....hate to say it but the world is ripe for what could be called chickens coming home to roost. I guess well have to see.

All empires fall

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I

Was gonna post Twitter links..but I see a lot of videos with bodies
Nah..

I feel for all the civilians who are going to die on both sides

:snoop:
Israel needs to be punched in the mouth a few good times. I understand the things that the Jewish folks have been thru, but Israel is not being controlled by the Jewish people. It's right wing garbage ass white Americans in charge of that country and I have no problem seeing a lot of them pink bytches massacred.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All empires fall
indeed :obama:

What a time to be alive....if this really happens :troll:

Civilization as we know it changing, the poles (North/South) on earth are due for another shift :lupe:

LOL - back to my simple life being a Dad and chilling....to scary for that.