Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Just a saw a video where they went in a bomb shelter and killed a bunch of civilians. Also videos of them taking civilians back into Gazas
as prisoners. There is also a video of them shooting at anyone who passes by them on the street.

They aren't going to get any international support on this one and everyone is going to be :yeshrug: at Israel's response. Unless other countries join in on Hamas side, Israel is going to have a green light to not hold back.
oh really?! Hamas,
the international muslim extremist group won’t garner world support. YADONTSAY lmao..

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure?

What Israel gonna do precisely? A lot of people are talking about Israel gonna come for blood. That's true.

But the only thing I see Israel doing is dropping MAD bombs on Gaza and conducting some commando operation. Of course it will kill a lot of people, destroy infrastructure, etc.

But it won't destroy Hamas. Bombing from the air itself does not destroy an enemy. You need to put boots on the grounds.

Do you think Israel will send 100 k MEN into Gaza? To me, Israel has been shook since the failure of 2006 operation in South Lebanon.

Maybe this time it will be different.

Wait and see.
:francis:
So long they have the bigger brother supporting them, Israel will not lose confidence in that region

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
You gotta give Palestinians credit: they've been fighting in the belly of the beast for almost a century now and they aint slowed down yet. We should all remember this the next time someone gets their panties in a bunch over "rioters" and "looters" in this country. Force is the only language that white folks comprehend.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This won't end well for Palestinians, if you think hamas kidnapping a few people and killing some was bad, watch what Israel is about to do.
I honestly think that’s the strategy…. Also Hamas is in more countries than Palestine.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
You gotta give Palestinians credit: they've been fighting in the belly of the beast for almost a century now and they aint slowed down yet. We should all remember this the next time someone gets their panties in a bunch over "rioters" and "looters" in this country. Force is the only language that white folks comprehend.
amerifats have the least backbone in the world, they thought the election was stolen and sat on their asses despite having half a billion guns. meanwhile myanmarese, palestinians, etc. have been under a crippling siege/on the wrong end of a genocide for years and are still about that action.
plenty of indians repost british far right accounts
i figured nap would be a fan of that kind of person cause they'd also be obsessed with trans folk, but no... they reject disciminating against lgbt and make their stand on racism alone :mjpls:
Britain First is a far-right, British fascist and neo-fascist political party and hate group formed in 2011 by former members of the British National Party (BNP). Britain First campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture. It attracted attention by taking direct action such as "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques. It has been noted for its online activism.

It also campaigns against Islamism, immigration and abortion. It said in 2015 that Muslims are the only community not integrating, and that "Jews don't cause any problems". The group rejects the term racism as the "[invention of] a communist mass murderer to silence European opposition to 'multi-culturalism'".

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are you sure?

What Israel gonna do precisely? A lot of people are talking about Israel gonna come for blood. That's true.

But the only thing I see Israel doing is dropping MAD bombs on Gaza and conducting some commando operation. Of course it will kill a lot of people, destroy infrastructure, etc.

But it won't destroy Hamas. Bombing from the air itself does not destroy an enemy. You need to put boots on the grounds.

Do you think Israel will send 100 k MEN into Gaza? To me, Israel has been shook since the failure of 2006 operation in South Lebanon.

Maybe this time it will be different.

Wait and see.

Hamas leaders live large in Qatar

The planning this took and how it caught Israel by surprise . Their intelligence took a massive hit.

You have to remember 2006 Lebanon was under Olmert. Netanyahu is blood thirsty though and lives for war

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
So long they have the bigger brother supporting them, Israel will not lose confidence in that region
It's not about the US support. Israel has not conducted a single massive ground operation since 2006.

The thing is Suspect Israel do not have stomach for getting killed in mass anymore. You can't go fighting against those tunnels without losing a lot of men.

Palestinians have 0 answer for Israel aviation. But ground fighting in Gaza? Israel will win but it's gonna get UGLY.

We will see heavy bombings,like in Lebanon in 2006.

A massive ground operation, which is the only correct answer to this? I'm not sure.

I can be wrong.

Wait and see.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not about the US support. Israel has not conducted a single massive ground operation since 2006.

The thing is Suspect Israel do not have stomach for getting killed in mass anymore. You can't go fighting against those tunnels without losing a lot of men.

Palestinians have 0 answer for Israel aviation. But ground fighting in Gaza? Israel will win but it's gonna get UGLY.

A massive ground operation, which is the only correct answer to this? I'm not sure.

I can be wrong.

Wait and see.

Netanyahu

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

I can be wrong.

Wait and see.
even that offensive was a disaster in it self.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Hamas leaders live large in Qatar

The planning this took and how it caught Israel by surprise . Their intelligence took a massive hit.

You have to remember 2006 Lebanon was under Olmert. Netanyahu is blood thirsty though and lives for war
Yeah Netanhayu is an hardliner, but even he hasn't conduct a massive ground operation like in 2006.

The thing is Isreal has to answer, but the wrong may lead to an escalation even some people in Israel do not want.

There is something people forgot about this issue; demography. A full blown war will have the Jewish population leave in mass, after all the effort the gov. did to bring them in Israel.

The israel gov. also has its hands tied in a certain manner.