Israel calls Brazil a ‘diplomatic dwarf’ – and then brings up World Cup humiliation

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
if you think of people as victims of their circumstance, no.
so then how do you propose Chicago gets fixed? jobs aren't going to stop drug dealers and gang members from reppin' their gang or wanting revenge for a killing that happened last year......

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
so then how do you propose Chicago gets fixed? jobs aren't going to stop drug dealers and gang members from reppin' their gang or wanting revenge for a killing that happened last year......

I'd have to sit down and deal with chicago issues to give you a serious answer. I don't like to pretend I care about things.

But my point was just that philosophically, if you believe we're all victims of circumstance, then anyone born in those favelas would have the same life trajectories.

Which would then force you to ask how those favelas were created and if the ruling class that created those favelas has the right to kill people who've they've forced down a certain life path.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'd have to sit down and deal with chicago issues to give you a serious answer. I don't like to pretend I care about things.

But my point was just that philosophically, if you believe we're all victims of circumstance, then anyone born in those favelas would have the same life trajectories.

Which would then force you to ask how those favelas were created and if the ruling class that created those favelas has the right to kill people who've they've forced down a certain life path.
we already know how they were created back in the 60s, sitting around worrying about whats said and done and doing something TODAY, are 2 different things. Like I said, violence in the favelas have dropped significantly since the occupations. Drug dealers have literally packed their bags and left.....oddly enough to the very few favelas left, but those are going to get taken down too.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
YWU2ZGY1YzYyZiMvNEtIU1lTQ0FqOFp3QjYySGk3MTRPWU9HZXp3PS8xMjgweDYyMC9zbWFydC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzUpOnN0cmlwX2ljYygxKS9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tJTJGcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcyUyRmI2YTZiZWU4YWJjZmYyYzM2MzVmNzkzZDJlMDA3OTBlMDA2ZmQxMDNlZGFlMDQxZGM2MTZkOWJmM2E5N2ZlZDYuanBn.jpg

They still here and breathing today. The cops in Brazil aren't firing live rounds on people, innocent mothers and children aren't dying. All they are doing is removing people from land that doesn't belong to them into homes in another area.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And I don't feel that it makes Brazils critic invalid but they're killing and displacing their own citizens for money. No one is holding them accountable on the world stage. That's seriously wrong.
The article also glosses over the fact Brazil has had several dictatorships that were extremely fukked up and is itself a segregated society. Why is no one holding Brazil accountable for their current actions?
Here you go again...........................

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here you go again...........................
Seems a bit hypocritical.... yeah?

Literally no one is talking about it in the international community. Not a peep from individual countries, and not a peep from the UN.

They still here and breathing today. The cops in Brazil aren't firing live rounds on people, innocent mothers and children aren't dying. All they are doing is removing people from land that doesn't belong to them into homes in another area.

A quick google search will show otherwise.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seems a bit hypocritical.... yeah?

Literally no one is talking about it in the international community. Not a peep from individual countries, and not a peep from the UN.
If it's such an issue of importance to you, why wait until Brazil says something about Israel to talk about it?

Sounds like a deflection to me :sas2:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If it's such an issue of importance to you, why wait until Brazil says something about Israel to talk about it?

Sounds like a deflection to me :sas2:

I suppose you can pretend I don't post threads about it and it isn't discussed here on monthly if not weekly basis.

:mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont have to pretend... u made like 2 threads on Brazil, u have 4x the # of posts rationalizing Israel as you do talking about Brazil and like 10% of your Brazil posts are eviscerating Brazil's "hypocrisy" for daring to speak on Israel :comeon:

We are all biased, nothing wrong with that... stop pretending to be above it to try and make the irrational aspects of your biases seem rational

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont have to pretend... u made like 2 threads on Brazil, u have 4x the # of posts rationalizing Israel as you do talking about Brazil and like 10% of your Brazil posts are eviscerating Brazil's "hypocrisy" for daring to speak on Israel :comeon:

We are all biased, nothing wrong with that... stop pretending to be above it to try and make the irrational aspects of your biases seem rational

The only thing I'm biased towards are Latin women, European cars, architecture, and IPA.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That shyt is like the ice cream they made to send into space. Now imagine every dude w/a beard claiming powder ice cream as proof of their ice cream expertise, and all the ice cream shops replacing actual ice cream with that powdered garbage. Thats how I feel about IPA

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
actually brazil does matter on the international stage, just not for America. BRICS is a force to be reckon with. Your media just doesnt cover their every move, but out here, they are making big numbers and trading deals MONTHLY.Brazil is one of the few countries that sent troops to help out in Haiti, the largest force, in fact I think theyre still there.

As for brazil and favelas, crime is down 200%, the occupation was kind of a good thing, the reason BOPE kills them drug dealers instead of arresting them, is because unlike america, brazilian thugs bust at the police.

wish Swat would occupy and do the same in chicago, isnt that what we all want???? I mean damn 40 shot over a weekend? its a fukking war zone and the govt arent doing shyt. let 40 white people get shot on a weekend and see how quick the govt shuts that down.

No other first world developed country (Japan,UK,Germany,etc...) would allow such a thing in their backyard without major government intervention. This country is insane.