Israel calls Brazil a ‘diplomatic dwarf’ – and then brings up World Cup humiliation

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Social media helps shed light too. Twitter may be one of the most important things in human society today, as crazy as that sounds. You can make the case that twitter has allowed the spearheading of several uprisings and shed light on events with unfiltered journalism (sometimes bad).

Hence the reason I've loaded up on Twitter stock. Twitter will likely change the face of the world in about 10-20 years. Mark my words.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nobody gonna comment on the irony of Israel making fun of a group of people losing to Germany? :mjpls:
tumblr_mbrhp3UmTE1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Gains

Superstar
Daps
And I don't feel that it makes Brazils critic invalid but they're killing and displacing their own citizens for money. No one is holding them accountable on the world stage. That's seriously wrong.
The article also glosses over the fact Brazil has had several dictatorships that were extremely fukked up and is itself a segregated society. Why is no one holding Brazil accountable for their current actions?

they have big brothers blessing

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Brazil and Israel both have solid points. The Gaza thing is fukked up and Brazil doesn't matter on the international stage.

:manny:
actually brazil does matter on the international stage, just not for America. BRICS is a force to be reckon with. Your media just doesnt cover their every move, but out here, they are making big numbers and trading deals MONTHLY.Brazil is one of the few countries that sent troops to help out in Haiti, the largest force, in fact I think theyre still there.

As for brazil and favelas, crime is down 200%, the occupation was kind of a good thing, the reason BOPE kills them drug dealers instead of arresting them, is because unlike america, brazilian thugs bust at the police.

wish Swat would occupy and do the same in chicago, isnt that what we all want???? I mean damn 40 shot over a weekend? its a fukking war zone and the govt arent doing shyt. let 40 white people get shot on a weekend and see how quick the govt shuts that down.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
wish Swat would occupy and do the same in chicago, isnt that what we all want???? I mean damn 40 shot over a weekend? its a fukking war zone and the govt arent doing shyt. let 40 white people get shot on a weekend and see how quick the govt shuts that down.

if you think of people as victims of their circumstance, no.