Isn't anyone getting tired of the marvel vs dc stan fights?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
It comes with the territory. Marvel and DC been squaring up since before home consoles existed, ya'll think this shyt is NEW?!? :mjlol:

Fact is, if you go into a Marvel thread when you are clearly a DC fan and offer nothing but criticism, you are part of the issue. And Vice Versa. I like both companies, but I clearly fukk with Marvel more. That said, I haven't made a single post in the BvS thread and if I didn't it wouldn't be to slander it, how many other people can say the same? Cats know what they are doing, they just don't want to own up to their actions. But honestly, the competition is a good thing, it keeps the chatter relevant and for the industry its nothing but a positive.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It comes with the territory. Marvel and DC been squaring up since before home consoles existed, ya'll think this shyt is NEW?!? :mjlol:

Fact is, if you go into a Marvel thread when you are clearly a DC fan and offer nothing but criticism, you are part of the issue. And Vice Versa. I like both companies, but I clearly fukk with Marvel more. That said, I haven't made a single post in the BvS thread and if I didn't it wouldn't be to slander it, how many other people can say the same? Cats know what they are doing, they just don't want to own up to their actions. But honestly, the competition is a good thing, it keeps the chatter relevant and for the industry its nothing but a positive.
Yes, let's talk about how old the rivalry is. I got into comics because of my older cousins in the mid 80s, they told me DC sucks and would ostracized me or anyone who showed interest. I eventually got Stockholm Syndrome and believed what my opressors believed. So hating DC is just how I was raised in this comics shyt. lol

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Compounded by the fact one-fifth of threads on the first to pages are marvel/dc related :dead:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just threw my T.V. in the trash bc my son was watching Ultimate Spiderman :troll:

Well you should know by now, marvel cant make good animated shows :troll:

We all know they aint made shyt dope since Spectacular... everything before "MAn of Action" was cool...

this MArvel vs DC is no different than teh Atari vs ColecoVision wars I been in... ANd i didnt have either I had intellivision...

Sega vs Nintendo
Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat
PC vs Apple
Lakers vs Celtics ... Bird vs Magic (one on One)

DAMN.... i seen alot of wars..

My daughter a DC TV fan thanks to Batman TAS, Justice League, Flash, Arrow, etc...
She liked the XMen movies... the marvel ons are OK...But we stanning either way

Last edited:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
No. There's nothing wrong with a little back and forth with which you prefer.

It only gets nagging when practiced in excess and childishly. My son and I bout it out all the time on who's better. Both companies still getting our money though because we love the comics medium on a whole.

Stan Wars!!!
:blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We all know they aint made shyt dope since Spectacular... everything before "MAn of Action" was cool...

this MArvel vs DC is no different than teh Atari vs ColecoVision wars I been in... ANd i didnt have either I had intellivion...

Sega vs Nintendo
Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat
PC vs Apple
Lakers vs Celtics ... Bird vs Magic (one on One)

DAMN.... i seen alot of wars..
Latin Kings vs Netas :damn: