Isn't anyone getting tired of the marvel vs dc stan fights?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well that's bc your nonsense permeates this board and it's hard to ignore the smell of shyt if it's sitting in your living room :scust:

Don't blame me because your living room smells like shyt, clean that shyt up and try to think of an interesting opinion while you do so. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You got me :francis:

Well, ain't that something.
r9jMEUw.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Forget D.C vs Marvel, you movie opinions suck on about almost everything :francis:

Edit: even you anime opinion are straight :scust: status

You apparently know my opinions well. I tried to think of one of yours and came up with nothing, which I can only presume is because they aren't worth remembering.:manny:

Well that's bc your nonsense permeates this board and it's hard to ignore the smell of shyt if it's sitting in your living room :scust:

Don't blame me because your living room smells like shyt, clean that shyt up and try to think of an interesting opinion while you do so. :manny:

Or you could do this section a favor and keep the shyt stains you be typing in here to yourself :ehh:

Constipation is as bad for the mind as it is for the body, sometimes you just gotta let that shyt out.:manny:

You got me :francis:

:blessed:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
95% of the time marvel stans start it lol. They stan anything in relation to marvel (disney, star wars, kingdom hearts) im just waiting for a dc stan to bring up loony toons :ehh:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a participant in the so called Stan war on the Marvel side I can only speak for myself as to why I'm in it. I loved the dark knight trilogy but I also remember the 90s superhero output from DC which included a lot of terrible movies outside of Batman movies. I also remember Jonah Hex, superman returns, catwoman and Green Lantern. So outside of Batman WB had a bad track record going into Man of Steel but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and came away disappointed.

On the other hand I have enjoyed every movie marvel studios has put out to some degree. Some of them were better films than others but they all entertain me. In addition the way the movies build on what came before gives the weaker films more replay value than they would otherwise have, so I admire what Marvel is doing.

When the response to MOS hit and some people felt the same way I did it got criticism. Some fans of the movie felt it was their job to defend the movie and when they couldn't defend it on it's own merit felt the need to point at Marvel with a they do it too sort of attitude. The defense of the casual destruction in MOS was that stuff got destroyed in the Avengers too. At that point I found myself explaining that the approach of the heroes trying to prevent the destruction vs not seeming to care was the difference. The fans said that would be addressed in the next film and had it been left there I would be out but that next film was 3 years away and Marvel kept putting out new content that some DC fans would try to down play what Marvel was accomplishing and I would find myself defending Marvel movies from people that seemed to not have seen them.

I honestly enjoy it because it makes me look at the movies deeper and gives me an excuse to rewatch and see things I missed the first time.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most wouldn't happen if DC stans didn't believe anything "negative" or against the narrative was a result of some sort of shadow Marvel smear campaign conspiracy :mjlol: It always has to go back to Marvel or what Marvel are doing or have done with these cats :wow:

DC stanning conflicting with subconscious admission that Marvel are the standard right now results in a very toxic and volatile mixture :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Most wouldn't happen if DC stans didn't believe anything "negative" or against the narrative was a result of some sort of shadow Marvel smear campaign conspiracy :mjlol: It always has to go back to Marvel or what Marvel are doing or have done with these cats :wow:

DC stanning conflicting with subconscious admission that Marvel are the standard right now results in a very toxic and volatile mixture :yeshrug:
that Ant-Man thread was just embarrassing for them DC kids
and the movie ended up being dope as fukk
:deadmanny: