Isiah Thomas says KD 30 pts aint the same 30 pts "the dominance isnt there anymore"

Daps
Except your corny ass ain’t popped up til now when they started losing again while missing a whole 25+ ppg scorer :umad:
You know this is a cotdamn lie because I was posting in this thread stating this before they started losing again -
Of course, their defense is gonna look better if they're playing the likes of the Knicks (19th-ranked offense), Hornets (28th-ranked offense), Wizards (22nd-ranked offense) and the Clippers (29th-ranked offense).

A whole stretch of games playing against some of the worst-performing offenses in the league.
It seems to me I called it before it even happened, meanwhile, clown ass muh'fukkas like you were getting giddy after a few wins against bum ass teams. You can't blame Nash for why your team still ain't shyt.

:sas1:
Wasn’t your narrative initially that they were better without Kyrie? :patrice:
You're not gonna lie on my name with this either.

:umad:

Daps
Imagine bumping this thread when the Raptors were missing three of their best players. Not one, not two, but three starters.

Basketball Gods giving the Nets layups.

At this point even their fans know that’s the only bucket they can get right now.

:troll:

Daps

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You were sticking out your chest after they beat the likes of the Magic and Wizards. Is that really what you wanna brag about?

:picard:
Don’t forget Toronto and Portland. It’s been a minute :umad:
Same Magic that beat your Warriors this year. If they lost to those teams, you’d be in here throwing a parade

Daps
Don’t forget Toronto and Portland. It’s been a minute :umad:
Same Magic that beat your Warriors this year. If they lost to those teams, you’d be in here throwing a parade
They already beat Toronto when Nash was coach at the start of the season.

What good teams have the beaten since Nash was fired, since you were all up in this thread proclaiming how they're a different team without him? You're hanging your entire argument on a one-possession win against Portland?

:usure: