Isiah Thomas on Bron: " Where did this man learn to play basketball"?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Hes been a free agent 3 times now? Hes had plenty of chances 2 get a HOF head coach he chose not 2

2011 - spurs or lakers
2015 - spurs
2018 - spurs*
Brons first L came vs the Spurs he was never going there.
His biggest rival was Kobe, he was never going to LA.
Bron does have some pride despite of what people may think.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He'd get them fired. Lebron wants to do it his way or he leaves.

And?:manny:

Imagine if Ewing, Malone, Miller, TMac, Barkley, AI and countless other GOATs or HOF with no ring could’ve done it their way:wow:

There are some bums that NEVER would’ve won a ring without Bron that are happy he done it his way:hubie:

Man

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You must not read many coli threads about him....

Coli threads on Lebron? :mjlol:

I don’t put any stock into what most dudes say in those shytty threads. They’re emotional, biased, bi-polar, and unreasonable. Both sides of the Lebron coin. But in REALITY Lebron has an universal unselfish label by most, fukk Coli threads because it’s not the real world view.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He'd get them fired. Lebron wants to do it his way or he leaves.
IMO this is behavior developed from never having had a “legendary coach.” Bron has always had an asshat drawing up the Xs and Os so after a while breh probably developed that “do it all on my own” mentality. :manny:

Please remember that when Bron got to Miami he wanted Spo canned in favor of Pat Riley. So it’s not like he’s never been willing to listen to a coach, just one he respects. What’s even sadder is that in 16 years Spo is the best coach he’s ever had :mjlol:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Coli threads on Lebron? :mjlol:

I don’t put any stock into what most dudes say in those shytty threads. They’re emotional, biased, bi-polar, and unreasonable. Both sides of the Lebron coin. But in REALITY Lebron has an universal unselfish label by most, fukk Coli threads because it’s not the real world view.
Out of curiosity what are you basing that label on?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Out of curiosity what are you basing that label on?
Lebron is known as an “unselfish player who makes his teammates better”. His label given by the media (who controls the narrative) since High School. The label that describes him in a nutshell, by most.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO this is behavior developed from never having had a “legendary coach.” Bron has always had an asshat drawing up the Xs and Os so after a while breh probably developed that “do it all on my own” mentality. :manny:

Please remember that when Bron got to Miami he wanted Spo canned in favor of Pat Riley. So it’s not like he’s never been willing to listen to a coach, just one he respects. What’s even sadder is that in 16 years Spo is the best coach he’s ever had :mjlol:

This gets missed when talking about LeBron wanted Spo fired........like he asked for someone he would run over.....he asked for one of the greatest, most respected coaches ever did he want to come back and coach......

Karume

All Star
Daps
Lebron is known as an “unselfish player who makes his teammates better”. His label given by the media (who controls the narrative) since High School. The label that describes him in a nutshell, by most.
I thought you were referring to how he's view by the general populace...my bad

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
"learn to play basketball" and "never played for a legendary coach" are 2 different things... Kobe didn't learn to play basketball under Phil, he taught himself these skills growing up

true, kobe played a lot of shadow basketball in italy but i wouldn't go as far as saying he taught himself. his fundamentals were established by playing jellybean and his euro teammates one on one after practice

then he learned a grip from the baker league when he returned to the states at 13 years old. even though he had them fundamentals he still was kinda raw and didn't know the american game, he was really coached in philly