Is Zack Morris The Biggest Scumbag In Sitcom History?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny or Die makes a pretty strong case for this shyt. I remember thinking a couple years ago he's a sociopath but these videos really put it all in proper perspective

That's just three videos:russ: they lay the entire case out for this dude being the most evil human being in the history of the planet. :hhh:

Yeah the whole series is pretty fukked up look at zack.

On another note the growing pains one was funny.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Funny or Die makes a pretty strong case for this shyt. I remember thinking a couple years ago he's a sociopath but these videos really put it all in proper perspective

That's just three videos:russ: they lay the entire case out for this dude being the most evil human being in the history of the planet. :hhh:

Well :damn:

Now that u mention it.....:ohhh:

Daps
Forgot this was posted in TLR and not here.... But yea like I said in the common logic thread Zack should have been expelled for the shyt he did.... And he smashed all three girls and dumped them the following week.... He fukked Lisa right in front of Screech..... :gucci:

Sound like my type off nikka:blessed:

You either a Zack or a Screech, which one is you:usure:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea but his friends ain’t got and damn common sense

:mjlol: They some whole gotdamn ducks out here

Edit: OP didn’t even have the best examples, this dude lost screech’s dog in a poker game.

:russ:

Just leading the way breh lol

And yeah his friends are terrible. And Kelly actually married this dude. She’s probably in witness protection right now