Is Zack Morris The Biggest Scumbag In Sitcom History?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The always sunny cast or Frank from moesha make zack look like a saint

Nah, because Zack was charming. Those other people are blatant a$$holes. Zack could swindle them into doing some foul ish, like "come on, it'll be fun...we just gotta do it this way and..." He showed the Principal no respect and Belding loved him.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Zack was the coolest sociopath of all time in them ice cold high school streets
Hold on.... we gonna act like Parker Lewis and his crew wouldn't have took over Bayside if they wanted too?
parker-lewis.jpg

And Parker had prime Mila before she started messing with the Umbrella Corporation
tumblr_of847pPv6j1qzxeqqo4_r1_400.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Forgot this was posted in TLR and not here.... But yea like I said in the common logic thread Zack should have been expelled for the shyt he did.... And he smashed all three girls and dumped them the following week.... He fukked Lisa right in front of Screech..... :gucci:
Was I the only one that realized that Zack lowkey had Belding on the payroll which is why Zack and the gang never got arrested and/or expelled for all of their schemes?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hold on.... we gonna act like Parker Lewis and his crew wouldn't have took over Bayside if they wanted too?
parker-lewis.jpg

And Parker had prime Mila before she started messing with the Umbrella Corporation
tumblr_of847pPv6j1qzxeqqo4_r1_400.gif

Parker wasn’t a sociopath. He pulled pranks but never went as far as Zack did. I will be damned if I sit here and let you sully that mans good name

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nah, because Zack was charming. Those other people are blatant a$$holes. Zack could swindle them into doing some foul ish, like "come on, it'll be fun...we just gotta do it this way and..." He showed the Principal no respect and Belding loved him.

Charm doesn't make for a bigger scumbag. The gang has done fukked shyt with little or no repercussions. As much as zack has done, hes never done anything along the lines to what they did to rickety cricket. They ruined that poor man's life in more ways than one to the point that he was a homeless beggar giving ass for cocaine.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I watched these videos a few months ago and died.

The girl in the wheelchair and the homeless one are two of the top videos.

Also, Zack taking pics of the girls for that modeling shoot lol. fukking scumbag. :mjlol:

Zack was a complete sociopath.

And the reactions are always "oh, that Zack! What a lovable scamp!" That's the type of attitude that breeds serial killers or or nikkas like Jordan Belfort

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Charm doesn't make for a bigger scumbag. The gang has done fukked shyt with little or no repercussions. As much as zack has done, hes never done anything along the lines to what they did to rickety cricket. They ruined that poor man's life in more ways than one to the point that he was a homeless beggar giving ass for cocaine.
fam was cursing the suicide hotline for dates