Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOL @ an autistic poster forcing you to change your username from DJCodeMyster after I exposed you as the one who got banned after saying Stretch and Bobbito ruined underground music.

You aint fooling no one whiteboy. :umad:

How u let an autistic person make u change your username? :russ:
:ohhh:Didn't know this - he was banned? I knew there was something about that dude. He was trying to "rebrand" himself in TLR, making a thread calling out cacs" after he made a few comments about white supremacy not being racist. He conveniently never answered the question about changing his username; just trying to deflect with his white boy retorts. He got exposed on his own thread. Now by what you said, he just got caught in a lie bc he said that he doesn't involve himself in news or current events and never mentioned the real reason why he just started posting up.
:deadmanny:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/posters-that-you-suspect-are-undercover-cacs.736073/

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:Didn't know this - he was banned? I knew there was something about that dude. He was trying to "rebrand" himself in TLR, making a thread calling out cacs" after he made a few comments about white supremacy not being racist. He conveniently never answered the question about changing his username; just trying to deflect with his white boy retorts. He got exposed on his own thread. Now by what you said, he just got caught in a lie bc he said that he doesn't involve himself in news or current events and never mentioned the real reason why he just started posting up.
:deadmanny:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/posters-that-you-suspect-are-undercover-cacs.736073/
Here this mentally ill man goes believing what this goofy old nikka is saying.

If you really believe this jackass has the ability to get my ip your le just as retarded as him

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yep....He has sleeper accounts. Numerous posters were calling him out for registering in 2015 yet he just started posting hardbody a few weeks ago after his first sleeper troll account got banned.

Of course he deflected on the name change......I forced his hand, the link exposes him. :heh:

In the link, he only responds to me and no one else because he got emo after being put on blast.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep....He has sleeper accounts. Numerous posters were calling him out for registering in 2015 yet he just started posting hardbody a few weeks ago after his first sleeper troll account got banned.

Of course he deflected on the name change......I forced his hand, the link exposes him. :heh:

In the link, he only responds to me and no one else because he got emo after being put on blast.
Dude just couldn't help himself - I knew that white boy fool was up to something. The pieces always end up coming together..
latest

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Do you think 69 should do the whole 47 years he was sentenced to? Yes or no? If you can't just answer yes or no then you're a c00n or cac
This post perfectly encapsulates this guy's 1 dimensional posting style.

When you call him out on his bullshyt, he ducks the question by asking you a question unrelated to it...and it's a yes or no question. And if you can't answer it you are a "cac or c00n". Seriously why would anyone take such an obvious joke of a person seriously like this? On top of his over the top caricature of being an "coli militant" I really wonder if this guy is just slow, white, or an agent posing as a "black identity extremist" surveying black forums and websites for more information that can be used against us or a nice little comibination of all three.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's not retarded, he's just a cac plant that's good at hiding his agenda.

He gets angry at the mere thought of the justice system being set up against black folks and will constantly bring up OJ to sow discord.

He also argues that cacs are scared of black people in a sly attempt to paint black folks as violent.

Its weird that the coli hasn't caught on to his bullshyt.

:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Welp.... 2 self exposed for the price of 1:
@YSPromoshunz with his alias trolling= @CashmoneyHotBoy and
@Divinity = @DJCodeMystery
giphy.gif

nikkas in here getting exposed. Dodging the questions? This bout to turn into me exposing c00ns and cacs thread :russ:

And you’re an undercover cac too

LOL @ an autistic poster forcing you to change your username from DJCodeMyster after I exposed you as the one who got banned after saying Stretch and Bobbito ruined underground music.

You aint fooling no one whiteboy. :umad:

How u let an autistic person make u change your username? :russ:

He’s just a troll

His alias @CashmoneyHotBoy is bushed

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I appreciate his yes or no questions tbh

a lot of y’all babble and ramble and deflect too damn much to avoid just answering something

Y’all will literally go in circles for 15 pages around the most basic of shyt.
Like ADOS for example, it’s nikkas still asking the same stupid ass questions they did 4 months ago