is young dro a snitch did t.i. kick em out the click find out on the next episode of atlz

is dro a snitch

• yes he a rat

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • hell no im not doing a mandatory 5 for this nikka

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
If it's your pistol you carry the weight. Break out and take your chances on foot or hope you can toss it or whatever you have to do, but what kinda nikka gonna let his potna eat that charge?[/QUOTE
I was referring to dro... the subject of the thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Young Dro is smart enough to not worry about being called a snitch by morons.
If Dro and Spodee were doing crimes together and Dro was the only one who got caught and gave Spodee up to lessen his time, yea he can wear a 'snitch jacket'l
If Dro was selling drugs and got caught and started giving up other dealers around him, to lessen his time, yea, he can wear a snitch jacket.

Now when Dro is trying to live a legal lifestyle and he expressly tells a dude NOT to bring a gun in his car and Dro is doing the dude a favor of letting Spodee ride with him and Spodee disrespects his domain by bringing a gun into his car, which is bad enough, but then Spodee doesn't even claim the gun and wants to pin it on Dro, Dro is just supposed to ruin his career and possibly not feed his family for some snake? Why ain't there a rule to not pin your crime on your potnas? No wonder it's so hard to make it as a black man. Not only do you have to worry about higher levels of scrutiny from the cops just based off of your race, you also have to worry about catching unjustified cases for snake 'homeboys' who will pin their crimes on you and you have to eat those charges too or worry about getting some kind of jacket.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
it was a bad look for the king though you gotta admit.

"7 time felon what I care about a case man"

telling people to call in to crimestoppers:snoop:

feds was running my nikka around like a dog,showing the world he was basically they bytch for that whoooole year up until he actually turned himself in:mjcry:

He did a lot more than that and anyone who knows anything at all about federal sentencing guidelines, especially when you're talking about a convicted felon, knows it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Like I said, I really don't give a fukk what a suburbreh\hip hop enthusiast thinks. I'm actually outside and seen the precinct.

The second he said "that's XYZ gun", that's telling. There's no caveats or ways around it.. Young Dro snitched on a person.

Call me whatever you like, but a nikka never gonna call me a rat or a fakkit. He's gotta wear that and I hope nikkas from that side regulate accordingly.

(I guess TI seen it like that too.)

Shut the fukk up you rat fakkit.