is young dro a snitch did t.i. kick em out the click find out on the next episode of atlz

is dro a snitch

• yes he a rat

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • hell no im not doing a mandatory 5 for this nikka

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
if that were Dro's gun and he said it was spodee's, then that would be snitching.

if anything spodee was dry snitching by not owning up to his gun. there were only 2 people in the car and Dro is driving.....

too many people getting fukked up in the game over this misinterpretation.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I'll be that, but you've thrown 4 different names at me in 2 posts.

I'm starting to think you was in a situation like this and there's a nikka out there doing 25 years of pain behind ya rodent ass :patrice:

Peace tho god.

Exactly.

You.Say.Nothing
It's simple.....NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE!!!!

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Didn't Dro tell Spodee to leave the gun at home? Then he proceeds to anyway..then sends the feds to dro? house Confused...Spodee basically said fukk that nikka without saying it...if that's ur man u don't put him in a situation like that to begin with..u either don't bring it or take ur charge...Spodee said Dro name first...they committed no crime together.. technically it ain't snitchin..they didn't rob a bank together or catch a body..if Spodee never opened his mouth..dro wouldn't have had to say his name..but I'll let u coli tough guys act like u would take a charge for a Naga that wouldn't take one for u...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I ain't saying point a cat out....

but there's NO WAY I'm catching a charge and losing years off MY life over somebody else gun.

I'm not snitching, but I'm not going to prison for that either so, we better get to figuring it out quickly
This. We would've got on some street shyt real quick especially considering Dro had TI full backing at the time since TI kicked Spodee out of Grand Hustle a while before this went down.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That's not snitching. Spodee supposed to be a real dude then he's not going to put Dro in that position. I would expect no man to do time for another man's crime. Yeah yall, let's let the nikka that didn't do nothing go to jail and "prove" something to the criminals that were too cowardly to own up to their own crimes. shyt is ass backwards.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk it deownds on sitution playout. If it was just spodee and dro in the car and they got caught they both dont say nothing let the police do thier job. If police does said job wrong and charge dro he has a right to say its not his gun dont have to go into full details but let lawyers handle their jobs.

If spodee put it in car with him knowing yeah fukk that you cant another man up cause you caught up and yall supposedly peoples. But if dro knew and they talked about it then dro gotta eat that.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
nikkaz saying imaginary codes & rules lol
If DRO signed a statement or affidavit claiming the gun belonged to spodee then by definition he's a rat if spodee was to take this charge to trial instead of a plea agreement then DRO will have to get on the stand under oath & point that man out

2nd these is 2 rap nikkaz who rap about being in the streets & participating in criminal activities then they have to abide these laws if they gonna claim they street nikkaz.....3rd it's not like any of these nikkaz is civilians who are not in the streets & are just law abiding citizens

The old lady in 8E who complains about suspicious activity, shady characters coming in & out of the apartment down the hall is not snitching, she's doing what a scared old lady would do & call the police ensuring her safety

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Alot of coli brehs green AF. Talking about be quiet and just let the lawyers handle it :mjlol: Like this isn't Amerikkka and black people aren't falsely convicted of crimes everyday . The gun in Dro car that's all some 70 year old caC judge gonna need to know to throw the book at son

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Didn't Dro tell Spodee to leave the gun at home? Then he proceeds to anyway..then sends the feds to dro? house Confused...Spodee basically said fukk that nikka without saying it...if that's ur man u don't put him in a situation like that to begin with..u either don't bring it or take ur charge...Spodee said Dro name first...they committed no crime together.. technically it ain't snitchin..they didn't rob a bank together or catch a body..if Spodee never opened his mouth..dro wouldn't have had to say his name..but I'll let u coli tough guys act like u would take a charge for a Naga that wouldn't take one for u...
Nail. Head. Hammer.

Had to quote this for emphasis.
Dapped & Repped.