is young dro a snitch did t.i. kick em out the click find out on the next episode of atlz

is dro a snitch

• yes he a rat

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • hell no im not doing a mandatory 5 for this nikka

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
t.i a hypocrite he kicked out alfamega and now dro and think we forgot about this shyt

People hype that little commercial up way too much. It's just a crime stoppers add encouraging people to call the police. it's not like he went on tv to rat somebody out. plus if it was done to get time off his sentence or something like that then good for him. People should be able to see it for what it is. Nobody's getting hemmed up by cops over it.

no harm no foul.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
isnt cooperating with the police for a lighter sentence the definition of snitching
:jbhmm:
only if that cooperation involves bringing someone else down.....which is why this move by Tip is actually pretty smart....he's "cooperating" with police to get a lighter sentence, but no one is going to get caught up because of it.....same as super rich people who donate a large fund to a police association then get charges reduced/removed as a result, except tip only paid them with his personal time, no money.

genius actually :ehh:

edit: i think this particular situation qualifies as community service for his probation if i remember correctly

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is Spodee even allowed to rap? :dahell:

Cuz that nikka can rap:dahell:?cant take that from em:mjcry:

Dros last verse:wow:

....is the reason he should and will get that pass for snitching:lolbron:

Dro aint really been seen as super gangsta rapper in his rhymes so it wont be taken as seriously,but he is a real life street nikka,so based on the code he has lived by I'm pretty sure he would call it snitching if it wasn't him doing it. But its the kind of snitching people can understand,because Spoddee did put him in a bad situation not claiming the gun if it really was his.....Plus if that wasnt enough,both these nikkas been talking about all the details of the case in public instead of being quiet:dahell:....maybe all they instagram videos defending themselves against snitching,and accusing the other person will be played in court. It will cause so much confusion they wont be able to pin it on either one of these nikkas....this may be apart of the whole plan on some Matlock shyt:wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I really don't give a fukk what a suburbreh\hip hop enthusiast thinks. I'm actually outside and seen the precinct.

The second he said "that's XYZ gun", that's telling. There's no caveats or ways around it.. Young Dro snitched on a person.

Call me whatever you like, but a nikka never gonna call me a rat or a fakkit. He's gotta wear that and I hope nikkas from that side regulate accordingly.

(I guess TI seen it like that too.)
Now you're in court, paying an attorney to fight some shyt unnecessarily but you won! No one can call you a snitch, though.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only if that cooperation involves bringing someone else down.....which is why this move by Tip is actually pretty smart....he's "cooperating" with police to get a lighter sentence, but no one is going to get caught up because of it.....same as super rich people who donate a large fund to a police association then get charges reduced/removed as a result, except tip only paid them with his personal time, no money.

genius actually :ehh:

edit: i think this particular situation qualifies as community service for his probation if i remember correctly

it was a bad look for the king though you gotta admit.

"7 time felon what I care about a case man"

telling people to call in to crimestoppers:snoop:

feds was running my nikka around like a dog,showing the world he was basically they bytch for that whoooole year up until he actually turned himself in:mjcry:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That's definitely snitching. But TI a nikka that shot a crime-stoppers commercial so I don't see how he comes down on nikkas in his circle like that. He did this same thing with the Alfamega nikka.

If police pull you over and you say "yeah that's his gun" I dont' give a fukk what a suburbreh thinks, that's ratting and you real live telling and maggots could eat ya flesh.

That ain't tellin fool. nikka brings a gun into my ride if we get stopped he better claim that shyt or take off running. fukk I look like catching a gun charge because the nikka whose gun it is is scary.

And I'm speaking as a nikka who caught a pistol charge and had a couple nikkas say it was mine. As mad as I was at my "boys" I really only had myself to blame cause I'm the one that brought the pistol.

Last edited:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now you're in court, paying an attorney to fight some shyt unnecessarily but you won! No one can call you a snitch, though.

That ain't tellin fool. nikka brings a gun into my ride if we get stopped he better claim that shyt or take off running. fukk I look like catching a gun charge because the nikka whose gun it is is scary.

That's what it is. When I get into anybody's car and I'm on that hot shyt, I make it perfectly clear what time it is and people do the same with me.. "Yo i got that on me u heard".

I had my god-daughter with me a few weeks ago and my sun that i've known for a MINUTE wanted to get in my car with pills on him.. I told him I can't give him that ride because of my current situation. He respected it and we kept it moving.

If they got locked that night, Spodee would have no choice but to eat the gun (despite Coli Law&Order logic that says everyone goes to jail for life for the one gun).. After which, you're vindicated on the street (which is essentially his career, since he's no longer in the biggest rap collective in Atlanta) and as a man knowing you didn't put a man behind bars.

He told..If you think it's unfair or not cool, that's fine.. But he's a rat cut-and-dry. you NEVER point the finger or tell the police that's his gun.. That's RATTIN.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikkas need to know the diff im snitching and telling.

Dro didn't snitch, he told. He wasn't a part of any crime im that instance.

In order to snitch you have to be part of the crime.

Now if he and Spodee had that gun cause they were going to burn somebody, then yeah it's snitching. Or even if Spodee had the gun holding them BOTH down. But if breh riding with it for his own sake of just having it....shyt.

Also they must not be tight cause I'm not telling on my dawg, we both just have to sit (in my younger days, I have kids now). Your dawg supoosed to own that when it comes to crunch time tho.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
so fter he takes off running and for tge sake of argument he gets away when the cops ask you who was that while ur detained what u gonna say :feedme:

I've said it: Don't know his name. Dude stays around the way I see em from time to time and I was riding up the street and he flagged me down and asked me to drop him off at the store.

I was detained, car searched inside out, threatened with all kinds of obstruction charges and ultimately let go.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
170518-Young-Dro-IG-800x600.jpg

:dame:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That's what it is. When I get into anybody's car and I'm on that hot shyt, I make it perfectly clear what time it is and people do the same with me.. "Yo i got that on me u heard".

I had my god-daughter with me a few weeks ago and my sun that i've known for a MINUTE wanted to get in my car with pills on him.. I told him I can't give him that ride because of my current situation. He respected it and we kept it moving.

If they got locked that night, Spodee would have no choice but to eat the gun (despite Coli Law&Order logic that says everyone goes to jail for life for the one gun).. After which, you're vindicated on the street (which is essentially his career, since he's no longer in the biggest rap collective in Atlanta) and as a man knowing you didn't put a man behind bars.

He told..If you think it's unfair or not cool, that's fine.. But he's a rat cut-and-dry. you NEVER point the finger or tell the police that's his gun.. That's RATTIN.

Sure spodee catches the charge once they get back to the station if the laws run prints,etc but it shouldn't come to that.

Spodee knew he was hot so he shoulda been ready to either make a move and jump out or if he couldn't then accept that he's caught and cop out. And that's what you're supposed to do.

At a certain point if you're gonna be in the street you have to start looking at it from the perspective of a Man and accept that certain shyt comes with that.

Hiding your gun or work in someone else's ride or house and hoping/expecting everyone else to just keep quiet when the laws come, take the arrest and go thru the ordeal of dealing with the legal bs until the police "figure it out" is shyt we did when we were 16, 17. That's kiddie shyt.

We ain't talking about murder. Its a pistol.