is young dro a snitch did t.i. kick em out the click find out on the next episode of atlz

is dro a snitch

• yes he a rat

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • hell no im not doing a mandatory 5 for this nikka

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

king ling

Banned
Daps

170518-Young-Dro-IG-800x600.jpg

basically dro claims spodee brought a gun with him on tour and dro asked him :patrice:are you gonna claim it if police pull us over ,spodee says yes :mjgrin:.the police pull them over:ufdup: and after spodee doesn't claim the gun and drops it in dros car and dro is the driver:gucci:dro says hell yeah it his gun :camby:
wwyd
would u take the charge
or tell the police its not yours
:hamster: or:cape:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's definitely snitching. But TI a nikka that shot a crime-stoppers commercial so I don't see how he comes down on nikkas in his circle like that. He did this same thing with the Alfamega nikka.

If police pull you over and you say "yeah that's his gun" I dont' give a fukk what a suburbreh thinks, that's ratting and you real live telling and maggots could eat ya flesh.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
That's definitely snitching. But TI a nikka that shot a crime-stoppers commercial so I don't see how he comes down on nikkas in his circle like that. He did this same thing with the Alfamega nikka.

If police pull you over and you say "yeah that's his gun" I dont' give a fukk what a suburbreh thinks, that's ratting and you real live telling and maggots could eat ya flesh.
How the fukk is that snitching? It ain't his gun, waste years of your life for an imaginary code lmao.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

^^^^Dumb ass who doesn't know what snitching means

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I would just claim I don't know nothin about it...and tell them to call my lawyer...if it ain't Dro's gun then his fingerprints aren't on it...he has nothing to worry about

No need to point to the next man...that gun coulda been the passenger that was in the car before Spodee...

There's no need to snitch when u can plead the fifth and lawyer up at all times:hubie:

Edit: Spodee still a bytch and should be dp'd on site

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
^^^^Dumb ass who doesn't know what snitching means
How the fukk is that snitching? It ain't his gun, waste years of your life for an imaginary code lmao.

Like I said, I really don't give a fukk what a suburbreh\hip hop enthusiast thinks. I'm actually outside and seen the precinct.

The second he said "that's XYZ gun", that's telling. There's no caveats or ways around it.. Young Dro snitched on a person.

Call me whatever you like, but a nikka never gonna call me a rat or a fakkit. He's gotta wear that and I hope nikkas from that side regulate accordingly.

(I guess TI seen it like that too.)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Like I said, I really don't give a fukk what a suburbreh\hip hop enthusiast thinks. I'm actually outside and seen the precinct.

The second he said "that's XYZ gun", that's telling. There's no caveats or ways around it.. Young Dro snitched on a person.

Call me whatever you like, but a nikka never gonna call me a rat or a fakkit. He's gotta wear that and I hope nikkas from that side regulate accordingly.

This

If you can't do the time don't do the crime and then try to pin it on another nikka...
Shut ya lil wannabe gangsta ass up u bytch lol

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shut ya lil wannabe gangsta ass up u bytch lol
I'll be that, but you've thrown 4 different names at me in 2 posts.

I'm starting to think you was in a situation like this and there's a nikka out there doing 25 years of pain behind ya rodent ass :patrice:

Peace tho god.

I would just claim I don't know nothin about it...and tell them to call my lawyer...if it ain't Dro's gun then his fingerprints aren't on it...he has nothing to worry about

No need to point to the next man...that gun coulda been the passenger that was in the car before Spodee...

There's no need to snitch when u can plead the fifth and lawyer up at all times:hubie:

Edit: Spodee still a bytch and should be dp'd on site
Exactly.

You.Say.Nothing

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

Holy fukk you're a moron. Oh no I'm from the suburbs :mjcry: What an insult. fukking clown :snoop:.