is Xbox One the WOAT ?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Just traded my ps4 pro in for the switch.
I play my xbox 1x more. Outside of exclusives, the ps4 just collected dust. Bought Detroit on it, beat it, returned it. Bought GoW on it, beat it, returned it... Rinse wash repeat.

My xbox plays all my main games, 2k madden, etc. The ps4 was straight but the xbox1x is just the superior system.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
E3 :rudy:. Gamescom is just a few days away. Sony bringing out the guns. Microsoft E3 :childplease:

:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I still haven't bought an Xbox One to this day and I'm a Xbox stan. I'm still a fan of the 360

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall clowns lonely af:mjlol:

Instead of of playing your boring ass exclusives, yall in here sucking each other off over a system that doesn't give a fukk about you.

Take yall cheap ass controller, boring ass single player games, and tiny hands having asses on somewhere:mjlol:

Oh yeah, Gears 5 next month...already gone gold :mjlol:

Yall nikkas lucky yall got Spiderman... only good game for PS4 in years and it's still a Batman knockoff
You need some tissue breh?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gamecube had Windwaker, Smash Bros, Resident evil remake and 4, Xbone has no good exclusive

A system is not worth it for just the games you named

Just traded my ps4 pro in for the switch.
I play my xbox 1x more. Outside of exclusives, the ps4 just collected dust. Bought Detroit on it, beat it, returned it. Bought GoW on it, beat it, returned it... Rinse wash repeat.

My xbox plays all my main games, 2k madden, etc. The ps4 was straight but the xbox1x is just the superior system.

Outside of exclusives the Switch is going to collect dust

PS4 exclusives > Switch exclusives

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always loved the X1 more for its media capabilities since I watch movies/shows far more than I game...when they added support for kodi that was the icing on the cake...this gen was the first that I bought all 3 major systems...I’ve been content w/ just having a playstation from the jump...next gen I’m going to just buy a PS5 but I’ll hold onto my X1

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
So nobody gonna make the
Xbox One is the GOAT thread:comeon:

Best console I ever owned and I have a ps4 as well

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Don't y'all nikkas get tired of making the same thread every week?

When I first joined this site I thought y'all was just joking around but I realized over time some of y'all are legit weirdos who feel the need to downplay a gaming console any chance you get for whatever reason. It be the same nikkas too on both sides.

I just wish this forum was a place where brehs can have intelligent discussions about gaming without it being derailed by some fanboy shyt. A lot of y'all be sounding like the incel cacs y'all hate so much but I'll let y'all cook.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't y'all nikkas get tired of making the same thread every week?

When I first joined this site I thought y'all was just joking around but I realized over time some of y'all are legit weirdos who feel the need to downplay a gaming console any chance you get for whatever reason. It be the same nikkas too on both sides.

I just wish this forum was a place where other brehs can have intelligent discussions about gaming without it being derailed by some fanboy shyt. A lot of y'all be sounding like the incel cacs y'all hate so much but I'll let y'all cook.

I agree but to be fair it’s not limited to this forum...I know a nikka in his 60s on another forum legit getting mad @ me when I talk about X1 even tho he KNOWS I have both systems and kicking it further it’s just how it is across the net...again not condoning it but it absolutely extends beyond this forum

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's up there. If it wasn't for backward.compatibility it would be woat. Honestly I think Wii U had a better catalog than this shyt.
Except the Wii U *had exclusives.:ufdup:

The Wii U was just marketed wrong and to the wrong demographic. Not only that but the games were so good they were just let down by the gimicky hardware forced onto the Nintendo in-house devs.

The Wii U is better than the Gamecube and Wii by a mile.:hubie: