is Xbox One the WOAT ?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Microsoft are very overrated

They were no match for Android and iOS smartphones, made tons of other shyt products and shyt software. When 360 start getting RROD this was yet another downhill for Microsoft. Sony Playstation are just more quality product, whether you compare PS4 with Xbox One or PS3 with 360

Microsoft makes money from Android

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I honestly can’t think of a single exclusive game that’ll make me buy this system. Good thing for them the third party studios came through the his gen.
This is why this thread is stupid. NO the Xbox One is not the WOAT console. It has a fantastic catalog. Third Parties kept this system afloat no doubt.

Is the PS4 the better console this gen? Yes. Absolutely. 90% of the best games on the XB1 you can get on the PS4 AND enjoy GoW, Last of Us, Spider-man, etc..but the Xbox can still run Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, GTA V, RDR2, etc. and THOSE are the best games this gen.

I hope ya'll own stock in Sony, cause if this is just to justify your purchase over and over, ya'll need help.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even close.

Gamecube is the worst I've owned. Weakest 1st party output from Nintendo and it got none of the dope third party games because of its stupid controller and limited disc format.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not even close.

Gamecube is the worst I've owned. Weakest 1st party output from Nintendo and it got none of the dope third party games because of its stupid controller and limited disc format.
Gamecube had Windwaker, Smash Bros, Resident evil remake and 4, Xbone has no good exclusive

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall clowns lonely af:mjlol:

Instead of of playing your boring ass exclusives, yall in here sucking each other off over a system that doesn't give a fukk about you.

Take yall cheap ass controller, boring ass single player games, and tiny hands having asses on somewhere:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh yeah, Gears 5 next month...already gone gold :mjlol:

Yall nikkas lucky yall got Spiderman... only good game for PS4 in years and it's still a Batman knockoff

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yall clowns lonely af:mjlol:

Instead of of playing your boring ass exclusives, yall in here sucking each other off over a system that doesn't give a fukk about you.

Take yall cheap ass controller, boring ass single player games, and tiny hands having asses on somewhere:mjlol:

Oh yeah, Gears 5 next month...already gone gold :mjlol:

Yall nikkas lucky yall got Spiderman... only good game for PS4 in years and it's still a Batman knockoff

Look at you ...

EMOTIONAL

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt is nowhere near WOAT-status:comeon:

I have all 3 consoles and the Xbox holds its own. It doesn’t have a ton of exclusives sure, but XBL/Gamepass are better services and provide more value than PS+ and Nintendo online. I’ve had the PS4 since launch day and i prefer the Xbox’s interface and controller much more tbh:manny:

Stans gonna Stan tho:unimpressed: