is Xbox One the WOAT ?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The only debate comes from these anime kids

I'm not into all that hong kong fuey shyt so I'll just cook with the only native 4k equipment out

still think in 2019 its weird that nikkas are trying to shame me into playing dragon balls and naruto shyt and all those superhero clown stories

I dont even hate sony or playstation but the fans are insufferable nerds
probably the most embarrassing thing to happen to gaming ever

yall out here running a neutered version of linux which is free software :sas2: but still dont have any freedom with it

off rip, all 3 consoles could be utilized and software could be alot better. Especially with Switch not even running Youtube or any of that shyt

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I'm not into all that hong kong fuey shyt so I'll just cook with the only native 4k equipment out

still think in 2019 its weird that nikkas are trying to shame me into playing dragon balls and naruto shyt and all those superhero clown stories

yall out here running a neutered version of linux which is free software :sas2: but still dont have any freedom with it

off rip, all 3 consoles could be utilized and software could be alot better. Especially with Switch not even running Youtube or any of that shyt

I believe it has Hulu and Youtube so far. Other companies just waiting for them to give them the green light.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Im saying yes only because I never got a sequel to Sunset Overdrive :pacspit:

Only exclusive I fukk with regularly at this point is Forza Horizon

Daps
Reppin
St louis

Gospel!
30ndcae.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why this thread is stupid. NO the Xbox One is not the WOAT console. It has a fantastic catalog. Third Parties kept this system afloat no doubt.

Is the PS4 the better console this gen? Yes. Absolutely. 90% of the best games on the XB1 you can get on the PS4 AND enjoy GoW, Last of Us, Spider-man, etc..but the Xbox can still run Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, GTA V, RDR2, etc. and THOSE are the best games this gen.

I hope ya'll own stock in Sony, cause if this is just to justify your purchase over and over, ya'll need help.
Cant play my favorite Bloodborne on there:francis: