is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the most embarrassing threads on this site. It exemplifies the rising trend of 'fake woke', low intelligent black militancy. Those who are oppressed and historically disenfranchised are rightfully angry, and we're looking for solutions; looking for ways to improve our quality of life. I, along with other intelligent people, believe that that solution is practicing group economics and politics not worshipping forest spirits with hard to pronounce names.
Lmaooooo be cacwashed brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alter haven't messed with root bags yet. Also been pouring libations daily and talking to my ancestors. My life as taken a 360. I know for a fact niggz can't fukk with me since I know how to use this magic

I'm straight darkside playa :jawalrus:
Ayibobo!

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh yeah!!!

So I took my chick (hardcore christian but curious and of Guyanese parents) to a RAM concert last saturday. For those who dont know RAM is a haitian band that sings racine music which is often referred to as lwa music or voodoo music.

So as the shyt got hype all the haitian spectators were singing along with the group screaming "AYIBOBO" atop their lungs. SHe got all into it and decided to start shouting too not knowing what it mean. She basically asked me what they were saying and i helped her pronounce it and she went and joined in.

So we're driving home and shes like "what does that meanm, anyway? what i was shouting" and im like "it's a praise to the voodoo gods".
THe look on her face was like :merchant:. shyt was priceless :russ:
Homegirl was s worried she prayed before getting into bed and then woke up early in the morning to drive home to change so she could go to church :deadmanny:

This is a sample of their type of music. It incorporates rock african drums. The music isnt much on record but the energy during live performances is unbelievable

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I took my chick (hardcore christian but curious of Guyanese parents) to a RAM concert last saturday. For those who dont know RAM is a haitian band that sings racine music which is often referred to as lwa music ir voodoo music.

So as the shyt got hype all the haitian spectators were singing along with the group screaming "AYIBOBO" atop their lungs. SHe got all into it and decided to start shouting too not knowing what it mean. She basically asked me what they were saying and i helped her pronounce it and she went and joined in.

So we're driving home and shes like "what does that meanm, anyway? what i was shouting" and im like "it's a praise to the voodoo gods".
THe look on her face was priceless :russ:
Homegirl was s worried she woke prayed before getting into bed and then woke up early in the morning to drive home to change so she could go to church :deadmanny:

This is a sample of their type of music. It incorporates rock african drums. The music isnt much on record but the energy during live performances is surreal

THIS IS WHY I DON'T HANG OUT OR GET REAL COMFORTABLE AROUND HEATHENS.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh yeah!!!

So I took my chick (hardcore christian but curious of Guyanese parents) to a RAM concert last saturday. For those who dont know RAM is a haitian band that sings racine music which is often referred to as lwa music ir voodoo music.

THe look on her face was priceless :russ:
Homegirl was s worried she woke prayed before getting into bed and then woke up early in the morning to drive home to change so she could go to church :deadmanny:

This is a sample of their type of music. It incorporates rock african drums. The music isnt much on record but the energy during live performances is unbelievable

Repped

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THIS IS WHY I DON'T HANG OUT OR GET REAL COMFORTABLE AROUND HEATHENS.
I told her where i was going. She wanted to come along. I didnt invite her ass.
She had a great time, tho. She told me she really loved the energy and had the most fun she'd had in a while and would do it all over if she could minus repeating these words,

I personally dont practice voodoo. I was raised catholic but growing up in haiti you;re bound to come across the culture. Plus i always loved raras (street party with voodoo music) and i loved their music.

Im sorry but when them young brehs playing the afrikan drums and and blowing into their vaksen (vuvuzela) and bamboos... if that shyt doesnt move you, YOU ARE NOT BLACK

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
She had a great time, tho. She told me she really loved the energy and had the most fun she'd had in a while and would do it all over if she could minus repeating these words,

I personally dont practice voodoo. I was raised catholic but growing up in haiti you;re bound to come across the culture. Plus i always loved raras (street party with voodoo music) and i loved their music.

Im sorry but when them young brehs playing the drums and vaksen if that shyt doesnt move you, YOU ARE NOT BLACK

THE DRUMS ARE AN INSTRUMENT TO MOVE YOU. STUDY THE ART BREH. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN CHURCH. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN LOVE. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN WAR. THE DRUM WILL MOVE YOU. BUT WHERE ARE YOU GOING? ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU HEAR A DRUMS. DRUMS ARE VERY POWERFUL.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THE DRUMS ARE AN INSTRUMENT TO MOVE YOU. STUDY THE ART BREH. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN CHURCH. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN LOVE. THAT SAME DRUM MOVES YOU IN WAR. THE DRUM WILL MOVE YOU. BUT WHERE ARE YOU GOING? ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU HEAR A DRUMS. DRUMS ARE VERY POWERFUL.
I have nothing to fear, doggy. Sure my curiosity gets the best of me at times but it was just a concert. It's not like i went to a voodoo ceremony or anything. Which ive been to once by the way when i was growing up there. Me and my home boy jumped the fence to watch the shyt. Was amazing :blessed:
My mom and dad would have killed me if they had known. lol

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I have nothing to fear, doggy. Sure my curiosity gets the best of me at times but it was just a concert. It's not like i went to a voodoo ceremony or anything. Which ive been to once by the way when i was growing up there. Me and my home boy jumped the fence to watch the shyt. Was amazing :blessed:
My mom and dad would have killed me if they had known. lol

NOT MY PLACE TO PREACH.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Im sorry but when them young brehs playing the afrikan drums and and blowing into their vaksen (vuvuzela) and bamboos... if that shyt doesnt move you, YOU ARE NOT BLACK
i had a similar experience in the Blue Mountains Jamaica :wow:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i had a similar experience in the Blue Mountains Jamaica :wow:
Breh you gotta go to Haiti at the right time and witness an rara. Unbelievable experience.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip