is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:
how's it any more real than the other tall tales?*

Is it working for Haitians now?
Is obeah working for any of the African diaspora?

For some reason it works well when we use it against each other on some petty shyt..

Ur point might be better received if the people who practice voodoo were thriving overall
The fact that you are pointing at vodou as the common link/cause between "failing nations" is exactly what the green-eyed devil aimed for. Your doubt is the litmus test of his success.

Like one of my favorite Tabou Combo songs from the "Au Antilles" album entitled "Awoyo" says:
"ou fè nou chanjé rélijion/ Pou ou ka bati yon intitutyon/ Ki bazé sou explwatasyon'n/"

TRANSLATION: "you forced us to change our religion/To build up YOUR own institution/That's solely based on OUR exploitation/"

Edit: I might be wrong on the song title. Perhaps @LeVraiPapi , @Soundbwoy or @Dip could correct me on this

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The fact that you are pointing at vodou as the common link/cause between "failing nations" is exactly what the green-eyed devil aimed for. Your doubt is the litmus test of his success.

Like one of my favorite Tabou Combo songs from the "Au Antilles" album entitled "Awoyo" says:
"ou fè nou chanjé rélijion/ Pou ou ka bati yon intitutyon/ Ki bazé sou explwatasyon'n/"

TRANSLATION: "you forced us to change our religion/To build up YOUR own institution/That's solely based on OUR exploitation/"

Edit: I might be wrong on the song title. Perhaps @LeVraiPapi , @Soundbwoy or @Dip could correct me on this

We need to start sharing again breh. You need to set it up. I think you got the song right. Can't quite remember either

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We need to start sharing again breh. You need to set it up. I think you got the song right. Can't quite remember either
Yeah the song title is right. It's the wrong album. Id have to look it up

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the most embarrassing threads on this site. It exemplifies the rising trend of 'fake woke', low intelligent black militancy. Those who are oppressed and historically disenfranchised are rightfully angry, and we're looking for solutions; looking for ways to improve our quality of life. I, along with other intelligent people, believe that that solution is practicing group economics and politics not worshipping forest spirits with hard to pronounce names.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got bloodlines in Benin, that explains the voodoo
Got poison in my pen, thank god for Lulu
And thank the heavens for BB, her Creole roots run deeply
I'm crazy, you ever leave me I might have to put on a gris-gris
Spell for us to stay together

Jay z :ohhh:
" I told my wife this spiritual shyt really work "
On family feud