Is Troy Baker being cancelled?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
BitTorrent only makes sense for piracy. Once seeding stops that file is gone, it’s not a repository like MEGA.

what use does BitTorrent have?
Bittorrent is simply a means to share files. There are other files beyond copyrighted material people can distribute and share. For the vast majority of people all they care about is piracy just like the vast majority of people involved in NFTs only looking to hustle others.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Look up The Order involving her and you'll see what I mean. There were other former power rangers members in the cast, but she was the ringleader behind the project and the one who started the crowfunding project in the first place. Never released the project and instead released a couple of comic books for it as a way to try and make good on her promise :mjlol:

What she did was way worse than what Samuel Benta did, but he's been blackballed from cons while she still can show up with no problem.
Thats what I was figuring.

Samuel Benta still gets shyt for stealing that banner, but that was 10 years ago and he hasn’t showed his face since :russ:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Troy Baker a sellout:ohhh::skip::pachaha:

Especially after gaslighting muthafukkas on Twitter after TLOU2 dropped
Legit criticisms weren’t even trying to be heard
This video really made me want to stump a mud hole in his face

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thats what I was figuring.

Samuel Benta still gets shyt for stealing that banner, but that was 10 years ago and he hasn’t showed his face since :russ:

He finally told his side of the story a few years ago in a YouTube video. “According to him”, it was someone else at the con who walked with the banner and not actually him. His story sounded totally believable outside of the fact that he never said a word about it in defense all these years and instead let the story grow :mjlol:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Joel from TLOU
Delsin from inFamous: Second Son
Sam Drake from UC4

Voiced the Joker in Batman: Assault on Arkham and The Long Halloween Part 1 & 2.

Booker from Bioshock Infinite :ufdup:

Snow from Final Fantasy 13

:ufdup:

Only game I played is TLOU...

Infamous second son
:mjlol:

Uncharted...u mean male tomb raider
:mjlol:

DC cartoons?
:russ:

Bioshock

FF13...the worst FF in the numberd series yet

:deadmanny:

Good 4 dude getting work I guess but all of that shyt except TLOU is some mid

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I mean when you hear the same damn voice in every game, especially one of the most popular games out (the last of us) it kind of becomes hard to avoid. I know him, Nolan North, Ashley Burch, and Laura bailey just because they are literally in every game, from AAA to indie.

I think its just the new way for gaming companies to leech money from us. There is no one or any company that can explain how it makes games better and/or more enjoyable to play. It’s essentially just them trying to sell more shyt to us at the cost of doing harmful shyt to the environment.

You think Ubisoft, Sega, EA, and anyone else is doing NFT for the benefit of the gamer? It’s kinda obvious its a scammy thing that the scammiest of companies are jumping head first into.

It’s the 2022 horse armor
What exactly makes it scammy? I still don’t get it. It sounds more and more like “the sky is falling”. DLC is going to be sold regardless of NFT implementations. Selling DLC as an NFT opens up the possibility of resale whereas that possibility doesn’t exist at all. It also means creators will get paid more in the long run and have legacy income instead of being raped.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What exactly makes it scammy? I still don’t get it. It sounds more and more like “the sky is falling”. DLC is going to be sold regardless of NFT implementations. Selling DLC as an NFT opens up the possibility of resale whereas that possibility doesn’t exist at all. It also means creators will get paid more in the long run and have legacy income instead of being raped.

We’re not really talking about “creators” though we’re talking about multi-million dollar game corporations. I don’t see how theres any situation where limited digital items will end up being beneficial for the end user.

It’s just like the shyt nintendo just did with Mario 3d collection, they created a digital scarcity to create demand. Who did that benefit?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a serious note…can someone explain to me why gamers of all people are this angry about NFTs? What’s the part I’m missing because I feel like a market that dumps billions on cosmetic items for their fictional character would be the first to celebrate the potential for ownership NFTs allow.

Their impact on the environment, along with their inherent worthlessness.

NFTs Are Hot. So Is Their Effect on the Earth’s Climate

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the value is leasing/ownership, yes ? Isnt that the point of NFTS ? A way for artists to get paid ?

Although currently it seems like BS and hype and most come off as scammy, the actual idea of it NFT makes sense to me

I hate twitter. Not everyone needs an opinion on something :manny:

Findng new ways to destroy the environment in the name of consumerism and capitalism makes sense to you sir?

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He thought he was slick announcing this at 1 AM in the morning.:mjlol:

He’s the most unavoidable voice actor in video games currently, second to Nolan North.

They had a YT channel together till Troy quit.

Talks about the situation.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
He finally told his side of the story a few years ago in a YouTube video. “According to him”, it was someone else at the con who walked with the banner and not actually him. His story sounded totally believable outside of the fact that he never said a word about it in defense all these years and instead let the story grow :mjlol:
Power Ranger fans are the worst, I don’t blame him, those people more mad at him than they are at Karan Ashley.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We’re not really talking about “creators” though we’re talking about multi-million dollar game corporations. I don’t see how theres any situation where limited digital items will end up being beneficial for the end user.

It’s just like the shyt nintendo just did with Mario 3d collection, they created a digital scarcity to create demand. Who did that benefit?
Like you mentioned, digital scarcity exists now. Tying digital items to NFT could open the door for those digital items to retain value and actually be resold. You just said in another thread you made that subscription services would make DLC purchases worthless when you unsubscribe. If that DLC was tied to an NFT you would be able to resell that DLC you were using any more.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like you mentioned, digital scarcity exists now. Tying digital items to NFT could open the door for those digital items to retain value and actually be resold. You just said in another thread you made that subscription services would make DLC purchases worthless when you unsubscribe. If that DLC was tied to an NFT you would be able to resell that DLC you were using any more.

Not because the DLC is now limited but because i have no where to use it. The dlc will always be available, why would someone buy that dlc from me when its still on PSN for 20 dollars?

The good thing about digital taking over from physical is the convenience of quantity. I don’t gotta go wait in line, rush to preorder, or worry about games selling out anymore like in the 90’s and 00’s.