Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Difference is only a woman with an extreme fear of guns and black men is giving up the p*ssy simply because I had a gun on the dresser. So intent is everything,and that wasn't my intent.Maybe you stayed in a suburban envioronment where that was the case,but not me. But like I always say,in 2019 "We could all be Cosby".

Theres a clear difference in that,and these men paying women in poverty,under fukk or starve conditions, pennies to fukk. Men who know damn well these women wouldn't fukk if they wasn't handing over that cibatta. Not to mention in some of these countries the women ACTUALLY under the threat of violence,had guns to their heads,as well as their entire family by pimps. Yet the coli will accuse me of rape,while endorsing prostitution,and going to the DR to fukk women in poverty at a discount. Long as she's smiling by the time she gets to your hotel room right?:respect:

Breh do us a favor and stick to politics cause you have no idea what you are talking about

Anybody who says the chicks are getting paid pennies I cannot take seriously. Now I know why you are such a Bernie Stan. Cause you using liberal talking points. I can tell from the tone of your message you getting close to saying the women in DR are trafficked or quote inaccurate documentary videos saying most are minors

In places like DR where it’s legal you have the least instances of either. Also these chicks even the skinniest looking ones get paid more than the average Dominican. That is a fact. They walk around always with the latest iPhones and designer shoes and designer purses. A lot have what they call western union papis where dudes from America and Europe will give them money through Western Union on a schedule

A lot even use WhatsApp to trick gullible dudes and claim their grandma is sick or their sons need milk

It’s their version of CashApp. Then they have weekend warriors who are usually dudes from America who go to the clubs on Thursdays throughout the weekend to go in VIP and overpay the chicks

A lot of them start working and in less than a year are driving up the track in fancy cars and your dumbass gets on the Coli to say they get paid pennies

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh do us a favor and stick to politics cause you have no idea what you are talking about

Anybody who says the chicks are getting paid pennies I cannot take seriously. Now I know why you are such a Bernie Stan. Cause you using liberal talking points. I can tell from the tone of your message you getting close to saying the women in DR are trafficked or quote inaccurate documentary videos saying most are minors

In places like DR where it’s legal you have the least instances of either. Also these chicks even the skinniest looking ones get paid more than the average Dominican. That is a fact. They walk around always with the latest iPhones and designer shoes and designer purses. A lot have what they call western union papis where dudes from America and Europe will give them money through Western Union on a schedule

A lot even use WhatsApp to trick gullible dudes and claim their grandma is sick or their sons need milk

It’s their version of CashApp. Then they have weekend warriors who are usually dudes from America who go to the clubs on Thursdays throughout the weekend to go in VIP and overpay the chicks

A lot of them start working and in less than a year are driving up the track in fancy cars and your dumbass gets on the Coli to say they get paid pennies

basically...these chics are not out there whoring for beans and rice

Benefited

Banned
Daps
lol that’s funny if true...I’m not familiar w/ dude tho

ya dudes definitely like to get on their high horse and create that narrative...these chics whore themselves out for the same reasons chics in this country whore themselves out...either they’re too lazy and/or don’t have the education/job skills to do anything else and just like the fast/easy $$$ ...and the $$$ they make is commensurate to the cost of living in their country...and just like ho’s in this country they blow their $$$ just as fast as they make it on frivolous shyt lol

So human trafficking is a lie is what you are saying?if that helps you sleep better at night:respect:.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt...even if they do it can still be a problem...there was a brother out there who got hemmed up...he had a legit site (toticos)...one of the girls tho didn’t realize the backlash she’d receive from friends/family made a big stink about him taking her vid down...he was actually held for some time...I believe he was able to resolve it tho...my guess is the dude filming is not w/ them dudes and probably part of the little boat crew

Yep that’s the website. That’s one of the sites I know had drama. That’s why I would not play around with it at all. It’s like the guys who go to DR or other countries and smoke weed. Like what are you doing? It’s dangerous to risk prison when overseas

This is one of the chicks that was on Toticos when she was real young. She still hoeing today. Took a picture with Lamar Odom years back that’s on her page :mjpls:

la____traviesa04

Remember this post I’m making breh but I guarantee you next year in their election after it happens they gonna start clamping down on this. They hate seeing their women recorded like this.

Me personally I would love to see YouTube start removing videos on sex tourism especially when it’s on DR and for some of the DR sex forum websites to be shut down especially if they are based in DR

It will stabilize the game and make it better now that dudes can’t go online to show themselves one upping each other and inflating the hoes egoes in the proces

Plus it will be cheaper prices

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So human trafficking is a lie is what you are saying?if that helps you sleep better at night:respect:.

Who is human trafficking them? They themselves get their asses up every week and take buses from Santo Domingo just to go to Puerto Plata/Sosua just to get dates

Are the human traffickers in front and behind them on the bus warning them not to talk or say that they are being trafficked?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Those aren't IG models and those aren't rappers/athletes :mjlol:

That's a few dudes who went down to DR and bought 50 dollar prostitutes to fukk on a shytty boat they rented for 100 bucks each :mjlol:

:salute: