Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Difference is only a woman with an extreme fear of guns and black men is giving up the p*ssy simply because I had a gun on the dresser. So intent is everything,and that wasn't my intent.Maybe you stayed in a suburban envioronment where that was the case,but not me. But like I always say,in 2019 "We could all be Cosby".

Theres a clear difference in that,and these men paying women in poverty,under fukk or starve conditions, pennies to fukk. Men who know damn well these women wouldn't fukk if they wasn't handing over that cibatta. Not to mention in some of these countries the women ACTUALLY under the threat of violence,had guns to their heads,as well as their entire family by pimps. Yet the coli will accuse me of rape,while endorsing prostitution,and going to the DR to fukk women in poverty at a discount. Long as she's smiling by the time she gets to your hotel room right?:respect:
Breh YOU stated that you pressured them with a firearm next to the bed. That was YOUR interpretation of your actions. Stop writing novels about it. At least rock with it... The fact you get are riled up OVER YOUR OWN WORDS is getting corny

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Seems they in South America, u can get a woman for the week for cheap, she will cook, fukk, talk, anything etc

I remember some brehs went DR for a bachelors party, every dude fukked at least 2-4 women
Man, this shyt happens off the coast of Florida too. the females know the deal.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems they in South America, u can get a woman for the week for cheap, she will cook, fukk, talk, anything etc

I remember some brehs went DR for a bachelors party, every dude fukked at least 2-4 women

Those aren't IG models and those aren't rappers/athletes :mjlol:

That's a few dudes who went down to DR and bought 50 dollar prostitutes to fukk on a shytty boat they rented for 100 bucks each :mjlol:

basically...I ain’t mad @ it...get it how you can

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those aren't IG models and those aren't rappers/athletes :mjlol:

That's a few dudes who went down to DR and bought 50 dollar prostitutes to fukk on a shytty boat they rented for 100 bucks each :mjlol:

Those IG models are doing the same as well. Even real models are sucking and getting fukked on some multi millionaires yacht.