Is this what's happening when we see these IG models on these Yachts with Rappers/Athletes? (NSFW!!)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Used to help out a mate who'd skipper for this one prominent yacht company and when I say this type of shyt happens all the time........ I mean this type of shyt happens ALL the time.

:yeshrug:That's what they do, famous or non famous. Once we collected our bread, we just made sure we got the yacht back safe and sound and warned the cleaning crew to bring black lights to search for all the bodily fluids one can leak.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Not the IG models who nikkas who ain't ever gon get the p*ssy are making rich. But the regular run of the mil ones?of course.
But this is more than likely some dudes throwing their money around in a foreign country where they can fukk fine desperate women for pennies on the dollar.
Sickening if you ask me,but yall won't call p*ssy extortion rape. Your right,thats not rape but its in the same family:respect:
You used a gun to get you some p*ssy don’t get on your high horse now

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You used a gun to get you some p*ssy don’t get on your high horse now

Difference is only a woman with an extreme fear of guns and black men is giving up the p*ssy simply because I had a gun on the dresser. So intent is everything,and that wasn't my intent.Maybe you stayed in a suburban envioronment where that was the case,but not me. But like I always say,in 2019 "We could all be Cosby".

Theres a clear difference in that,and these men paying women in poverty,under fukk or starve conditions, pennies to fukk. Men who know damn well these women wouldn't fukk if they wasn't handing over that cibatta. Not to mention in some of these countries the women ACTUALLY under the threat of violence,had guns to their heads,as well as their entire family by pimps. Yet the coli will accuse me of rape,while endorsing prostitution,and going to the DR to fukk women in poverty at a discount. Long as she's smiling by the time she gets to your hotel room right?:respect: