Is this true that the Buddha was black?

5star

Banned
Daps
If you don't know then on what basis can you comment in anything?

We know that Buddha was a north Indian. We know that he spoke a north Indian dialect which would been classified as Indo - aryan, we know Buddhist traditions are compiled mainly in sanskrit or Pali, which are also Indo - aryan languages, we know that the Buddha espoused a philosophy closely related to Hindu concepts of death, rebirth, and karma, we know that at one point Buddhism was the official religion of the Indian maurya dynasty, and we also know that millions of non Indian Asian Buddhists have no problem acknowledging that Mr. Guatama was an Indian....but we are supposed to disregard all of this because a few statues of his likeness made well after his death depict him with a hairstyle that you want so bad to be cornrows, knotty, or whatever. I really don't get it.

So again, who is the one here really in denial?

I was referring to it not being common knowledge in India :dead: which I said idk ......when it's common knowledge(educated ppl) that people physical appearances have changed over the thousands of years on this planet (migration mixing etc )

I am really breaking this down for you because you re reading comprehension...is at a all time low ...is English your first language???

Once again ..you need to find a 3rd grade tutor OR just stop being dishonest twisting shyt and playing stupid

The orginal man was BLACK if people didn't change mix etc over thousands of years how the fucc do you think the "Indian" was made ??? :dead:

@lotty I seen you ether him already

You have nothing else to prove

All I'm doing is playing with fido since he wants to play dumb

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
India is in Asia.

Indians are classified as south Asians.

"Orientals" are east Asians.

People like Cambodians and Thai are southeast Asians.

In Britain and australia "Asian" will refer to Indians. Your worldview is limited and ass.

Wow.
You are mental. You love to post shyt thinking nobody knows the same thing.

If you see I know the difference between the groups why go through the time of explaining something I already know. I've said southeast asians to you many times in the other thread, even @Camile.Bidan said it when he was explaining southeast asians origins being black, and they not liking to admit that, but you forgot about that, right.

We are not in britian, we are in the U.S.A., and a far east person is called ASIAN. AN INDIAN, is called an INDIAN. Even if I didn't explain this you know what I mean by the context of my sentence.:beli:

YOUR EDUCATION IS LIMITED AND ASS.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was referring to it not being common knowledge in India :dead: which I said idk ......when it's common knowledge(educated ppl) that people physical appearances have changed over the thousands of years on this planet (migration mixing etc )

I am really breaking this down for you because you re reading comprehension...is at a all time low ...is English your first language???

Once again ..you need to find a 3rd grade tutor OR just stop being dishonest twisting shyt and playing stupid

The orginal man was BLACK if people didn't change mix etc over thousands of years how the fucc do you think the "Indian" was made ??? :dead:
I really think he might be a little off in the head because simple shyt he just doesn't understand. He's doing the "twisting words" game with you too. This guy is GONE.

5star

Banned
Daps
I really think he might be a little off in the head because simple shyt he just doesn't understand. He's doing the "twisting words" game with you too. This guy is GONE.

Bro the majority of them do this when they learn thetruth ...not shocked in the least ...

His only excuse would be English not being his first language...and that's still not a valid excuse

He is here to confuse lie and twist

I actually expect this from certain ppl so it's :yeshrug:

I just hope other people open their eyes and see what's going on . What's worse being ignorant to certain information OR tryin to trick manipulate and lie to push your agenda :leostare:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

@lotty I seen you ether him already

You have nothing else to prove

All I'm doing is playing with fido since he wants to play dumb

The original man was black - OK.

Buddha was not the original man, he was around 2500 years ago, so what does that have to do with anything?

why did you disregard everything else in my post regarding language, empire, culture, and Buddhist history?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can you guys please post some examples of what you think a north Indian who lived 2000-2500 years ago looked like? I'm just curious.

5star

Banned
Daps
The original man was black - OK.

Buddha was not the original man, he was around 2500 years ago, so what does that have to do with anything?

why did you disregard everything else in my post regarding language, empire, culture, and Buddhist history?

why did you disregard everything else in Lotty post regarding language, empire, culture, and Buddhist history?
See how easy that was
:ld:

Kid I don't know who you think you re fooling ..did I say budda was the orginal man OR that the orginal man was BLACK so if peoples physical appearance haven't changed HOW THE FUCC DID WE GET THE "INDIAN"??

Kid you re comedy ...unintentionally tho :russ:

Wait let me guess before u respond

Only the ppl in northern Indian haven't changed over thousands of years right ....right?????:mjcry:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You are mental. You love to post shyt thinking nobody knows the same thing.

If you see I know the difference between the groups why go through the time of explaining something I already know. I've said southeast asians to you many times in the other thread, even @Camile.Bidan said it when he was explaining southeast asians origins being black, and they not liking to admit that, but you forgot about that, right.

We are not in britian, we are in the U.S.A., and a far east person is called ASIAN. AN INDIAN, is called an INDIAN. Even if I didn't explain this you know what I mean by the context of my sentence.:beli:

YOUR EDUCATION IS LIMITED AND ASS.

Everybody on the planet was black at one point in time that fact was never up for debate.

We are talking about the Buddha, a guy who lived only 2500 years ago....by that time humans in their respective parts of the world already settled into their unique appearances based on location and environmental factors, hence there is no reason to believe that the Buddha looked any different from his Indian peers. Why do you have a problem with this?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
why did you disregard everything else in Lotty post regarding language, empire, culture, and Buddhist history?
See how easy that was
:ld:

Kid I don't know who you think you re fooling ..did I say budda was the orginal man OR that the orginal man was BLACK so if peoples physical appearance haven't changed HOW THE FUCC DID WE GET THE "INDIAN"??

Kid you re comedy ...unintentionally tho :russ:

Can you name a black population anywhere in the world that speaks an Indo aryan language?

You're going on about who the original man is but we are talking about something else entirely. Physical appearance is based on a multitude of factors, mixing is just one of them.

5star

Banned
Daps
Can you name a black population anywhere in the world that speaks an Indo aryan language?

You're going on about who the original man is but we are talking about something else entirely. Physical appearance is based on a multitude of factors, mixing is just one of them.

Ask questions without answering questions brehs ....

So only in northern India have the ppl not changed over thousands of years ..correct??

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ask questions without answering questions brehs ....

So only in northern India have the ppl not changed over thousands of years ..correct??

Lets clarify for a second. You're claiming that the Buddha was black and that the people in north India now only look the way they do because they mixed with people...so can I ask you:

1) who did they mix with?

2) when did this mixing take place?

Remember to base your answers around the historical context of the Buddha's time period, since that is the point of discussion. I'm not interested in shyt that happened 10,000 years ago for the moment.

5star

Banned
Daps
Lets clarify for a second. You're claiming that the Buddha was black and that the people in north India now only look the way they do because they mixed with people...so can I ask you:

1) who did they mix with?

2) when did this mixing take place?

Remember to base your answers around the historical context of the Buddha's time period, since that is the point of discussion. I'm not interested in shyt that happened 10,000 years ago for the moment.

Listen CHILD

Do you believe the people in northern India appearance haven't changed over thousands of years like you stated earlier

YES OR NO ???

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Listen CHILD

Do you believe the people in northern India appearance haven't changed over thousands of years like you stated earlier

YES OR NO ???

Who's getting emotional now?

I asked you 2 direct questions that are relevant to the subject, and you are ignoring them in order to shift the conversation to a place you feel more comfortable. That won't work. Answer the questions or take it back to the sidelines.

5star

Banned
Daps
Who's getting emotional now?

I asked you 2 direct questions that are relevant to the subject, and you are ignoring them in order to shift the conversation to a place you feel more comfortable. That won't work. Answer the questions or take it back to the sidelines.

Ask questions without answering questions brehs

Do you ever get tired of getting your ass kicked around this forum ???

:dead:

Lack reading comprehension...and ask questions brehs

The ppl in northern India haven't changed appearance for thousands of years brehs :childplease:

Have a passport and go to India twice a year and act as if you re the end all of all Indian information brehs