Is this true that the Buddha was black?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're twisting my words around again, and you're wrong, but you will never admit this shyt so keep thinking what you want. It's a waste of time debating with you. Read the link about the buddha discussing "black" because you are even twisting his words. Everything you just posted is either totally wrong, and can be proven by the same link you posted, or a twisting of my words in a horrible way because I never said nepal wasn't northern india, YOU just stated it was northern india at the time. I never disagreed with that. Again, learn how to comprehend what you're reading, and stop putting your beliefs into it, while ignoring what you don't like, and seeing what you do like, then reinterpreting it into something totally different then what is the original point of whats being stated. I'm glad others can see the bullshyt artist you are.

You can have the last word like the bytch you are:scust:

My man...I'm not twisting anything. These are your exact words in the other thread:

The Buddha came from Nepal or at least was Asian with kinky hair. He then went to India and had a group of followers. Over time more people started following his teachings, and these people added paintings to the carvings, this is why they look like Indians before the mixing. Then as time went on the story was used by Norhtern Indians, and they rewrote it to make him look like he came from Northern India.

Aside from the fact you are obviously just making things up out of thin air, anybody reading your above statement can tell you had no idea that Nepal was a part of Northeast India during the time of the Buddha...so am I really twisting your words or do you just not know what you're talking about?..

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man...I'm not twisting anything. These are your exact words in the other thread:

Aside from the fact you are obviously just making things up out of thin air, anybody reading your above statement can tell you had no idea that Nepal was a part of Northeast India during the time of the Buddha...so am I really twisting your words or do you just not know what you're talking about?..
DINGBAT! Where did I disagree with you? We were talking about Asians, and their statues of Buddha.

That quote is speaking on countries today, and their attributes that we associate with them. Tibetans don't look anything like northern indians today. This again shows you don't understand how to read. Why do you think I ended the sentence with "Then as time went on the story was used by Northern Indians, and they rewrote it to make him look like he came from Northern India". We were debating on whether the buddha had kinky hair, and a "black" asian look, or a look associated with northern indians today!

You need to learn how to comprehend what you are reading or at least question the person on what they mean. You just come up with conclusions that are wrong, and think you are catching somebody in a lie. CLOWN, YOU ARE:pacspit:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
DINGBAT! Where did I disagree with you? We were talking about Asians, and their statues of Buddha.

That quote is speaking on countries today, and their attributes that we associate with them. Tibetans don't look anything like northern indians today. This again shows you don't understand how to read. Why do you think I ended the sentence with "Then as time went on the story was used by Northern Indians, and they rewrote it to make him look like he came from Northern India". We were debating on whether the buddha had kinky hair, and a "black" asian look, or a look associated with northern indians today!

You need to learn how to comprehend what you are reading or at least question the person on what they mean. You just come up with conclusions that are wrong, and think you are catching somebody in a lie. CLOWN, YOU ARE:pacspit:

Indians are Asians. The Buddha was a north indian by all accounts, hence nothing you're saying makes sense.

How could north Indians "rewrite history" to make him look like a north Indian when that's what he was all along? North Indians "today" don't look much different from north Indians back then, you can go to the Buddha's birthplace in Nepal today and see people who look no different from your average Indian...that's because they technically are and will tell you as much. Sorry man but your made up history wont fly, you can't cover up your idiocy.

5star

Banned
Daps
Yeah I am and I've been to India numerous times. You guys apparently have it all figured out when y'all probably don't even have passports.

Why the insults when I asked u a question?? So emotional. We know who that is a trait of. You might be a woman .Sooo it's understandable if you are .

Second "probably don't even have a passport"

:russ: let me find out a passport is 5mil or something

Yes getinthetruck you are the only person in the convo who has a passport :dead:

Kid your crazy ..you're Indian so its real simple to see why your iN denial ..like a abused spouse

5star

Banned
Daps
Indians are Asians. The Buddha was a north indian by all accounts, hence nothing you're saying makes sense.

How could north Indians "rewrite history" to make him look like a north Indian when that's what he was all along? North Indians "today" don't look much different from north Indians back then, you can go to the Buddha's birthplace in Nepal today and see people who look no different from your average Indian...that's because they technically are and will tell you as much. Sorry man but your made up history wont fly, you can't cover up your idiocy.

:mjlol:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why the insults when I asked u a question?? So emotional. We know who that is a trait of. You might be a woman .Sooo it's understandable if you are .

Second "probably don't even have a passport"

:Russ: let me find out a passport is 5mil or something

Yes getinthetruck you are the only person in the convo who has a passport :dead:

Kid your crazy ..you're Indian so its real simple to see why your iN denial ..like a abused spouse

I'm just clowning but it doesn't make what I'm saying untrue.

I'm in denial for calling an Indian guy an Indian? Tell me how that works.

5star

Banned
Daps
Post an example of what you think they looked like back then.

It's common sense that people thousands of years ago looked different.Mixing ,migration etc. This is actually not debatable and common knowledge..maybe not in India idk

Post a pic for what ?? I thought Indians had good reading comprehension...if you've read what lotty posted it's clear what position I agree with and what my position is . if You choose to be ignorant because you feel like it's a insult on your fellow Indians ..so be it

But the facts are clear you being in denial changes nothing

And actually explains why you got emotional :ld:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's common sense that people thousands of years ago looked different.Mixing ,migration etc. This is actually not debatable and common knowledge..maybe not in India idk

Post a pic for what ?? I thought Indians had good reading comprehension...if you've read what lotty posted it's clear what position I agree with and what my position is . if You choose to be ignorant because you feel like it's a insult on your fellow Indians ..so be it

I can prove him wrong with northern indians looking different then from today but, all he is going to do is twist that around.I gave him an idea with my previous posts but, went over his head. Look how he says "Indians are Asians". He doesn't even realize the difference between coming from the Asian continent, and being an Asian, which some call oriental. I don't use that term because some find it offensive but, he knew what I meant. If he didn't then what is the point of going on with this debate because it would mean I have to explain every little detail, and I'm not typing all of that shyt. Certain things you should know by now, if you are past 16 years old.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

If you don't know then on what basis can you comment in anything?

We know that Buddha was a north Indian. We know that he spoke a north Indian dialect which would been classified as Indo - aryan, we know Buddhist traditions are compiled mainly in sanskrit or Pali, which are also Indo - aryan languages, we know that the Buddha espoused a philosophy closely related to Hindu concepts of death, rebirth, and karma, we know that at one point Buddhism was the official religion of the Indian maurya dynasty, and we also know that millions of non Indian Asian Buddhists have no problem acknowledging that Mr. Guatama was an Indian....but we are supposed to disregard all of this because a few statues of his likeness made well after his death depict him with a hairstyle that you want so bad to be cornrows, knotty, or whatever. I really don't get it.

So again, who is the one here really in denial?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can prove him wrong with northern indians looking different then from today but, all he is going to do is twist that around.I gave him an idea with my previous posts but, went over his head. Look how he says "Indians are Asians". He doesn't even realize the difference between coming from the Asian continent, and being an Asian, which some call oriental. I don't use that term because some find it offensive but, he knew what I meant. If he didn't then what is the point of going on with this debate because it would mean I have to explain every little detail, and I'm not typing all of that shyt. Certain things you should know by now, if you are past 16 years old.

India is in Asia.

Indians are classified as south Asians.

"Orientals" are east Asians.

People like Cambodians and Thai are southeast Asians.

In Britain and australia "Asian" will refer to Indians. Your worldview is limited and ass.

Wow.