Is this true that the Buddha was black?

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
This is what your so-called Jew carcass will LOOK like when our MOTHER WHEEL puts some serious ASTRAL PROJECTING onto your recessive ass.

Also if someone could give the mother wheel a jump, we would really appreciate that. The Honorable Minister forgot to turn the headlights off last night.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
i stopped reading here
:rudy:
you know exactly what a black african is

buddha was likely asian. close this thread :wow:

I may know what it is but I don't cosign it. The so called african produced everyone else on the planet. To only restrict them to some of Africa is misleading. There may be different cultures among people of color but we still the same people. We've been all over the planet long before 1555.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
malachi-york.jpg

4321431_f520.jpg

compound2.jpg

TamaRe.jpg

4308185596_75784ef886_o.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

It's crazy that those pyramids and the sphinx and all that shyt was sitting in Putnam county, Georgia. :russ:

And ALL they had to do was not fukk little kids.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So you guys are saying that the original Buddhas where wearing a porcupine hat rather then having 9 ether hair with corn rolls and coiled hair? Really? If that's what you believe then that's you and fine, but post the information that you read and where you got it from, brother.

Breh, nikkaz is talkin about buddha wearin a weave, and you askin them to cite sources? :heh: get like me and let it go breh, these cacs really done lost it, 300 years from now neil degrasse will be white, and they will ridicule your descendants for presenting videos as evidence to the contrary. :snoop:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Breh, nikkaz is talkin about buddha wearin a weave, and you askin them to cite sources? :heh: get like me and let it go breh, these cacs really done lost it, 300 years from now neil degrasse will be white, and they will ridicule your descendants for presenting videos as evidence to the contrary. :snoop:

You sound like you've lost the debate.

You have.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I may know what it is but I don't cosign it. The so called african produced everyone else on the planet. To only restrict them to some of Africa is misleading. There may be different cultures among people of color but we still the same people. We've been all over the planet long before 1555.

You gotta include white people in there too then since all of mankind was birthed in Africa.

Civilization is another story, you can't claim that it started solely in Africa, that's why Elijah taught you to use the word Asia instead.

I'm a little confused though, assuming you go by what Elijah taught, why did he teach that the original black man had dark skin, straight hair, and Caucasoid features?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
You gotta include white people in there too then since all of mankind was birthed in Africa.

Civilization is another story, you can't claim that it started solely in Africa, that's why Elijah taught you to use the word Asia instead.

I'm a little confused though, assuming you go by what Elijah taught, why did he teach that the original black man had dark skin, straight hair, and Caucasoid features?

When I say white people I talking about blue eyes blonde hair. Like Africans, I also don't know what Africa is either, I simply said it so we can all be on the same page. All the planet's land was at one time united as you probably know. There are two main "types" of black people. The so called negroid blacks and then the Australoid aka the blacks in India and the far east. The Australoid came about approximately 75000 years ago after the toba explosion.

I don't follow what Elijah taught, I don't take what anybody says on face value. I apply supreme mathematics to see if something is true or not. The story of Shabazz bringing the people with straight hair and what not into the "jungles" of africa to prepare them for the slave trade was simply a way to get a message across....just like a lot of the teachings that may seem "out there" on the surface.

peace

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Europeans came from a mutation and are the youngest race on the earth. My anthropology professor even touched on this, and he is a CaC.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
what I'm saying is that a person does not need to be called 'buddha' in order to be a buddha. As I said in a previous post, buddha simply means to be enlightened. There were many people before and after Gautama who are 'buddha'. Just like Jesus Christ. Christ meaning the anointed one or savior. The buddha and the christ are one the same. A person who realizes he/she is their own savior has been awakened.
This song makes so much sense now:

1368035825-i-am-a-god-cover-1.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually, Africa produced everyone on the planet, including Africans*. It is not true that Africans produced everyone on he planet. And Asians are not "the same people" as blacks. You trippin

:beli: