Siempre Fresco
Daps
I didn't know Azreal passed. I think Tua was asking about that recently

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going over some posts in this thread again and man some of ya'll in here I swear be reading too much unsubstantiated material, these individuals must love people like Ivan Van Sertima, etc.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
malachi-york.jpg

4321431_f520.jpg

compound2.jpg

TamaRe.jpg

4308185596_75784ef886_o.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

It's crazy that those pyramids and the sphinx and all that shyt was sitting in Putnam county, Georgia. :russ:

:huhldup:

them dudes are crazy i got one of there educational books.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
blackzeus said:
What I would like to know, is simply how can anybody deny f*ckin' cornrows, wide nose, and big lips on a statue are not indicative the inspiration for the statue was a black man?

The 'cornrows' are actually a cap. Wide noses and big lips aren't unique to 'Black' people and are due to climate/environment, not ethnicity.....

tumblr_lsi9icDaDX1r28kuyo1_500.png

^^Olmec Carved Head.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The 'cornrows' are actually a cap. Wide noses and big lips aren't unique to 'Black' people and are due to climate/environment, not ethnicity.....

tumblr_lsi9icDaDX1r28kuyo1_500.png

^^Olmec Carved Head.

:dead: So the Olmecs weren't from Africa @Dacacdoc? :heh: wow, just wow, this is my first personal real life encounter with live whitewashing. I assumed it was done because y'all know the truth, and just want to keep the brother ignorant about his past, but the reality is some of y'all just some dumb mutherf*ckas :snoop: It would have been better if you told me the Olmecs didn't exist, rather than tell me they didn't come from Africa. You do know there were indigenous blacks in Kalifornia and Lousiania before the whites arrived right? or were they Native Americans with strong African features? :dwillhuh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's your opinion on this Indian 5%ers definition of black? Would you consider him to be your brother just as much as an African or African American? Be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ftfLC3uiE

Is this more or less your line of thinking?
lol @ him sounding more 'black' than damn near every black guy in HL.
I have a closer link and admix with someone like him than I would someone in the Congo.

I only watched first 5 mins. But yeah I would consider him my brother as much as I would my own brothers in my immediate family... For me I have 100% love for African Americans.. for me (and this is just my person opinion) Next comes people like him all over the world, then the African. Just those groups and no one else is my brother.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do NOT believe things from WHITE sources. Here is a WHITE source who PROVES that I am CORRECT.
I see all ur troll post.....
This one is hilarious because it's true at times.

but any black person if automatically considered wrong while white is considered right... just look at J A rogers.

:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've said it a million times and I will keep on saying it: Dr. York is the most underrated cult leader of all time....if he were white he'd be a fukking ICON. Jim Jones, David Koresh, that heavens gate dude....none of them have shyt on Dr. Yorkub imo.

In a way I have a lot of respect for dude. If we could channel that energy into positive causes- things would be better for everyone.

I really don't know about sexual abuse and not feeding people or any of that stuff tho.

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: So the Olmecs weren't from Africa @Dacacdoc? :heh: wow, just wow, this is my first personal real life encounter with live whitewashing. I assumed it was done because y'all know the truth, and just want to keep the brother ignorant about his past, but the reality is some of y'all just some dumb mutherf*ckas :snoop: It would have been better if you told me the Olmecs didn't exist, rather than tell me they didn't come from Africa. You do know there were indigenous blacks in Kalifornia and Lousiania before the whites arrived right? or were they Native Americans with strong African features? :dwillhuh:

:snoop:
The Olmecs weren't from Africa this is well established as their is not evidence to propose such. So it does appear you believe the theories of Ivan Van Sertima in regards to the Olmecs. Even though they have been completely debunked by the majority of mesoamerican researchers. It's okay we know Black people invented every civilization, you can believe that if you want to, even in the face of immense evidence to the contrary.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
The Olmecs weren't from Africa this is well established as their is not evidence to propose such. So it does appear you believe the theories of Ivan Van Sertima in regards to the Olmecs. Even though they have been completely debunked by the majority of mesoamerican researchers. It's okay we know Black people invented every civilization, you can believe that if you want to, even in the face of immense evidence to the contrary.

olmec1.jpg

^^^^you mean the Lloyd Banks look-a-like? :dead: I can't take much more of this. You are denying blatant evidence. So now the statues themselves aren't evidence? :heh: