Dr-York-7.jpg

malachi-york.jpg

4321431_f520.jpg

compound2.jpg

TamaRe.jpg

4308185596_75784ef886_o.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

It's crazy that those pyramids and the sphinx and all that shyt was sitting in Putnam county, Georgia. :russ:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's crazy that those pyramids and the sphinx and all that shyt was sitting in Putnam county, Georgia. :russ:

Right? The whole situation is juts absolutely bizarre.

I just read his wiki for a chuckle

sovereign aboriginal Native American Moor

:deadmanny:

I wonder where all the money came from, it couldn't have been all from fraud.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

it's that shyt you see in the beginning of the Peachfuzz video. they were out there selling books, 'scrolls', audiotapes, incense, etc. at least that's probably how it started. dude had a pretty big cult, and brought in a lot of money, like any big church

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
it's that shyt you see in the beginning of the Peachfuzz video. they were out there selling books, 'scrolls', audiotapes, incense, etc. at least that's probably how it started. dude had a pretty big cult, and brought in a lot of money, like any big church
They were shaking down drug dealers too, weren't they? Some older NYC heads here might know more about them.

Kodesh+01.jpg

Kodesh+07.jpg

Kodesh+36.jpg

Kodesh+43.jpg

Kodesh+45.jpg

Kodesh+62.jpg

Kodesh+11.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I've said it a million times and I will keep on saying it: Dr. York is the most underrated cult leader of all time....if he were white he'd be a fukking ICON. Jim Jones, David Koresh, that heavens gate dude....none of them have shyt on Dr. Yorkub imo.

those other dudes are all famous because of how their cults ended...

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They were shaking down drug dealers too, weren't they? Some older NYC heads here might know more about them.

I've said it a million times and I will keep on saying it: Dr. York is the most underrated cult leader of all time....if he were white he'd be a fukking ICON. Jim Jones, David Koresh, that heavens gate dude....none of them have shyt on Dr. Yorkub imo.

Nuwaubian ideology = the Powa Cypha mixtape of cults. They managed to take pretty much every crazy ass idea in the conspiracy circuit and integrate them.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
review links.. however, I suggest you go to a library and form your own opinion about your ancestors.. because if me and you traced our DNA there's a chance that you have more reasons to push these Ideas than I do. and keep in mind that I only touched the very tip of the knowledge on this... because you all obviously aren't ready.. I wrote a 44 page paper on this in college with 4 other people. So this is only a little bit of the information... the transfer of religious Ideas would take wayyy too long to explain.

you can form your own knowledgeable opinion.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...3BA5D71.d01t04
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/332/6027/346.abstract
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/162374...nvasion-theory

What's your opinion on this Indian 5%ers definition of black? Would you consider him to be your brother just as much as an African or African American? Be honest.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ftfLC3uiE[/ame]

Is this more or less your line of thinking?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Right? The whole situation is juts absolutely bizarre.

I just read his wiki for a chuckle

sovereign aboriginal Native American Moor

:deadmanny:

York is proof that if black dollars got behind somethings, there would be a movement. I know an older 5%er that knew york, a dude that actually lived on the compound in georgia, and a dude that messed with one of his daughters... the stories about his shenanigans are pretty funny. he's an interesting character that will never really get talked about. his comic books are up there with the bible with creativity, imagination and plagiarism.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
York is proof that if black dollars got behind somethings, there would be a movement. I know an older 5%er that knew york, a dude that actually lived on the compound in georgia, and a dude that messed with one of his daughters... the stories about his shenanigans are pretty funny. he's an interesting character that will never really get talked about. his comic books are up there with the bible with creativity, imagination and plagiarism.

Where were they getting all their money from? Wiki said the land for the Tama-Re compound was bought for $975,000. That doesn't even include all the pyramids, sphinxes, temples, and statues and the cost of living expenses.

That girl in the Montel Williams interview she was fed small portions of unidentifiable nasty food. And she said he refused to feed her while she was pregnant and the baby was born with birth defects. Sad shyt.

Imagine the conversations between him and the architects and construction workers he contracted to build that place, lol.

Even though they didn't know what was going on there, I know the sight of it made those small-town white Georgians mad.

It's pretty arrogant for a black man to create Apocalypse's Clan Akkaba headquarters in rural Georgia and rape kids there and think he's going to get away with it for long btw..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Where were they getting all their money from? Wiki said the land for the Tama-Re compound was bought for $975,000. That doesn't even include all the pyramids, sphinxes, temples, and statues and the cost of living expenses.

That girl in the Montel Williams interview she was fed small portions of unidentifiable nasty food. And she said he refused to feed her while she was pregnant and the baby was born with birth defects. Sad shyt.

Imagine the conversations between him and the architects and construction workers he contracted to build that place, lol.

Even though they didn't know what was going on there, I know the sight of it made those small-town white Georgians mad.

It's pretty arrogant for a black man to create Apocalypse's Clan Akkaba headquarters in rural Georgia and rape kids there and think he's going to get away with it for long btw..
Donations fromblack folks, there were and still are some rich negroes that identify with that 'nuwabian' shyt, wesley snipes being one, he trained a few of yorks body guards.

he sold a shyt load of merch, when i'd stay in ny over summers with fam, scrolls would be all over jamaica ave and in harlem and shyt. and when i went back home in the midwest, there were little black book stores that would sell out of his shyt. Dude sold vhs tapes, dvds, cd,s and book and i know people who would fiend for that shyt. he even had his own public access channel down south. York was doing it... which leads some people toget all conspiracy theory about his 'downfall' especially since the due that snitched on him was his son, because he wouldnt give him any money to fund some shytty record label :manny:

if i do any personal comic/animation shyt, i'm stealing his stolen ideas :russ:

their 'bible' when i saw it, consisted of 5% math and lessons, exceprts from sitichin and von daniken books, stuff from the koran circle 7(MST) and stuff from the Kaballah and gematria, and that just some of the sources.. then he'd clain it was all divinely inspired, then proceed to attempt to call out 5%, Moors, Christians, and anyone else

GOAT modern day charlatan

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Donations fromblack folks, there were and still are some rich negroes that identify with that 'nuwabian' shyt, wesley snipes being one, he trained a few of yorks body guards.

he sold a shyt load of merch, when i'd stay in ny over summers with fam, scrolls would be all over jamaica ave and in harlem and shyt. and when i went back home in the midwest, there were little black book stores that would sell out of his shyt. Dude sold vhs tapes, dvds, cd,s and book and i know people who would fiend for that shyt. he even had his own public access channel down south. York was doing it... which leads some people toget all conspiracy theory about his 'downfall' especially since the due that snitched on him was his son, because he wouldnt give him any money to fund some shytty record label :manny:

if i do any personal comic/animation shyt, i'm stealing his stolen ideas :russ:

their 'bible' when i saw it, consisted of 5% math and lessons, exceprts from sitichin and von daniken books, stuff from the koran circle 7(MST) and stuff from the Kaballah and gematria, and that just some of the sources..

Reminds me of this crazy fukk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh_bin_Yahweh

Some time after I first moved to Florida, every Sunday there would be 30 minute programs by his cult saying he was framed by the government and trying to discredit Robert Rozier, the former NFL player who testified against him.

In 1991, Mitchell was convicted of conspiring to murder white people as an initiation rite to his cult, as well as former members who disagreed with him, in one case by decapitation.

:huhldup:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
What's your opinion on this Indian 5%ers definition of black? Would you consider him to be your brother just as much as an African or African American? Be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ftfLC3uiE

Is this more or less your line of thinking?

Indeed he is. the Asian brother in this video also knows he's black as well. Which proves that's it's not just some "african american" belief type shyt. You got Original, and you have white. The human race does not go against nature and not have dualities...

another video of a white 5%er named Azreal who recently passed(peace to him), who bears witness that the black man is god and the white man(who is not original to the planet) is devil.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPC6m_qrhvM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoNHtZX2a4[/ame]