Is this the worst way to die? I think it just might be

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s brutal, but no.

I think the Hungarian rebel György Dózsa who had aspirations to sit on the Hungarian throne had it worse:

As his suppression had become a political necessity, Dózsa was routed at Temesvár (today Timişoara, Romania) by an army of 20,000[5] led by John Zápolya and István Báthory. He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a smouldering, heated iron throne, and forced to wear a heated iron crown and sceptre (mocking his ambition to be king). While he was suffering, a procession of nine fellow rebels who had been starved beforehand were led to this throne. In the lead was Dózsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dózsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed some pliers from a fire and forced them into Dózsa's skin. After tearing his flesh, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite spots where the hot pliers had been inserted and to swallow the flesh. The three or four who refused were simply cut up, prompting the others to comply. In the end, Dózsa died from the ordeal, while the rebels who obeyed were released and left alone.[6]

Can you picture that?^:picard:

Where can I find more deaths online like this to read about

stave

Superstar
Daps
That shyt had to be absolutely horrific to watch:merchant:

440px-Zers%C3%A4gen_des_Heiligen_Simon.png

:dame:

that boat shyt sounds horrible as fukk too :merchant:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Where can I find more deaths online like this to read about
I’m not even too sure breh :wow:

I ran across that story a couple years ago and the gruesome details always stuck with me.

As if the smoldering hot throne, crown and scepter to mock his failed ambitions wasn’t enough. His co-conspirators were starved and forced to eat that man alive.

Oh, and his younger brother got cut into 3 pieces in front of his face

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It was on SpikeTV I believe. Had a lot of grimey deaths on it.

Yea it’s one of my favorite shows but I don’t recall seeing this one.

The stupidest death on that show was the cac who sniffed a bunch of red ants.

The most brutal prank gone wrong was the CEO who jumped through a window from the 60th floor or someshyt.