Is this the worst way to die? I think it just might be

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That’s brutal, but no.

I think the Hungarian rebel György Dózsa who had aspirations to sit on the Hungarian throne had it worse:

As his suppression had become a political necessity, Dózsa was routed at Temesvár (today Timişoara, Romania) by an army of 20,000[5] led by John Zápolya and István Báthory. He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a smouldering, heated iron throne, and forced to wear a heated iron crown and sceptre (mocking his ambition to be king). While he was suffering, a procession of nine fellow rebels who had been starved beforehand were led to this throne. In the lead was Dózsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dózsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed some pliers from a fire and forced them into Dózsa's skin. After tearing his flesh, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite spots where the hot pliers had been inserted and to swallow the flesh. The three or four who refused were simply cut up, prompting the others to comply. In the end, Dózsa died from the ordeal, while the rebels who obeyed were released and left alone.[6]

Can you picture that?^:picard:
Be thankful we live in much more civilized times:wow:

I still think the sawing is a lil worse. But damn all of this shyt is terrifying

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That’s brutal, but no.

I think the Hungarian rebel György Dózsa who had aspirations to sit on the Hungarian throne had it worse:

As his suppression had become a political necessity, Dózsa was routed at Temesvár (today Timişoara, Romania) by an army of 20,000[5] led by John Zápolya and István Báthory. He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a smouldering, heated iron throne, and forced to wear a heated iron crown and sceptre (mocking his ambition to be king). While he was suffering, a procession of nine fellow rebels who had been starved beforehand were led to this throne. In the lead was Dózsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dózsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed some pliers from a fire and forced them into Dózsa's skin. After tearing his flesh, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite spots where the hot pliers had been inserted and to swallow the flesh. The three or four who refused were simply cut up, prompting the others to comply. In the end, Dózsa died from the ordeal, while the rebels who obeyed were released and left alone.[6]

Can you picture that?^:picard:

This execution was kinda similar

The execution of Peter Stumpp

The execution of Stumpp, on October 31, 1589, and of his daughter and mistress, is one of the most brutal on record: he was put to a wheel, where "flesh was torn from his body", in ten places, with red-hot pincers, followed by his arms and legs. Then his limbs were broken with the blunt side of an axehead to prevent him from returning from the grave, before he was beheaded and his body burned on a pyre.[citation needed] His daughter and mistress had already been flayed and strangled and were burned along with Stumpp's body. As a warning against similar behavior, local authorities erected a pole with the torture wheel and the figure of a wolf on it, and at the very top they placed Peter Stumpp's severed head

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:gucci:
This execution was kinda similar

The execution of Peter Stumpp

The execution of Stumpp, on October 31, 1589, and of his daughter and mistress, is one of the most brutal on record: he was put to a wheel, where "flesh was torn from his body", in ten places, with red-hot pincers, followed by his arms and legs. Then his limbs were broken with the blunt side of an axehead to prevent him from returning from the grave, before he was beheaded and his body burned on a pyre.[citation needed] His daughter and mistress had already been flayed and strangled and were burned along with Stumpp's body. As a warning against similar behavior, local authorities erected a pole with the torture wheel and the figure of a wolf on it, and at the very top they placed Peter Stumpp's severed head
Geeez, I had to google what that dude did to deserve that :dwillhuh:

Be accused of being a werewolf brehs:mjcry:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If u think that's more terrifying than what I posted I don't even know what to say

Don't get me wrong it would be horrible but I think I may take that over what I posted
You are confusing what would be the most gruesome to the spectators

Regarding the actual individual's discomfort and pain... The worst is scaphism.

desktop-1485298519.png

This is not debatable, breh.