Is this the whitest song ever?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Literally no other race could've performed or created this song. It would've came off as a parody if a non-white did. Outside of the nonsensical rhymes, theses cacs are naming dropped cac fashion, celebrities, activities, etc.

Its "white people" the song

This is my first time really listening to these verses. This shyt is hilarious. Nothing connects how a man transition from new kids on the block had a lot of hits to Chinese food makes me sick? The random mention of Paul revere? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

This song deserves a thread by itself šŸ˜­

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
All the songs that cacs made in the last ten years and this is considered soulless?
I havenā€™t listened to the radio in the last ten years . Uptown Funk is the last radio hit I can remember listening to. :yeshrug:
Just hearing the opening piano notes to this abomination makes me want to break shyt :hhh::scust:
I hate the fact The Sopranos breathed new life into its rotting corpse. Of all the songs they couldā€™ve ended the series on, they chose that one? :scust:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The dance in the video is the whitest thing Iā€™ve ever seen

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps

A Jamaican reggae band from the early 1970s made a cover of John Denverā€™s hit song. They only changed the lyrics from West Virginia to west Jamaica. Aside from that the lyrics and song structure is the same. They added a reggae flavor to it.

The rest of these songs is pure corn trash though. Drunk cacs really love to sing 80s/90s corny but catchy crossover pop hits on the karoake.

This is what happens when you strip music of its soul, funk and swagger. Virtually no flavor. :scust:

Honorable mentions:

I mean the band is called Europe. :mjpls:

If hear this song playing anywhere, I haul my black ass ASAP.

Definitely a confederate anthem. :mjpls:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
You posted Thin Lizzy in this thread???? You do know who the lead singer is right?

4976.jpg

One of the GOAT bass players/song writers. GTFO with this blasphemy? Phil Lynott had more soul in his pinky finger than most artists today.

And Boys Are Back In Town slaps!
Got me on that lol makes me wanna roll my Marlboros on my T-shirt probably should of posted radar love

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The whitest song ever would have to exclude black influence completely.... so no rock, country, pop, etc song can be in the running.

It'd need to be polka or straight classical to qualify
:manny:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's pretty fly for a white guy, a song about white people misappropriating Hip Hop culture. Basically making fun of fred durst type of goofies. So it's as white and as awkward as it gets.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
*calmly sings*
Somethin some, and bullllshyt bout a winnndow
*calm singing continues*

RELEASE YOUR INHIBITIONS :damn:
FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN :damn: :damn: